Villa

WystonRam

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Missing full stops followed by beginning a sentence with a lower case "and". Don't get me started on the missing question mark at the end.

Tut, and indeed, tut.

Good and shows my point exactly about the value of pointing out poor grammar and incorrect spelling. However I take it you are not familiar with current usage of grammar as allowed in teaching. Rhetorical questions don't need a question mark. And it is not required now to put a full stop after brackets. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Good and shows my point exactly about the value of pointing out poor grammar and incorrect spelling.

Not really fella, all it shows is you have too much time on your hands to go nit picking at someones "minor" spelling mistake. I don't claim to be Carol Vorderman, nor am I arsed if someone makes the odd spelling error, particularly at 11 in the evening.

Get out more.

5 hours ago, Papahet said:

Not really fella, all it shows is you have too much time on your hands to go nit picking at someones "minor" spelling mistake. I don't claim to be Carol Vorderman, nor am I arsed if someone makes the odd spelling error, particularly at 11 in the evening.

Get out more.

Carol wouldn't be arsed about a spelling mistake.  She's a mathematician. 

I'll get my coat and p*** off back to pedant''s corner :lol:

Archived