Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, Woodley Ram said:

I think so, before the supposed bid anyway

Was it? Pearson was quoted, straight after the Brighton game,  saying  we had bids for players so I would have thought we put in a bid before last Saturday.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Doodle said:

A right back? I thought Cristie was about the best of a bad bunch today. Forsythe on the other side was total dog ***** today. Ok Olsen will probably take over there when fit. Lots of areas I would look at before RB unless you mean as cover

I'm afraid I would agree that Christie isn't  up to it. He makes too many bad decisions.

You need to be mentally tough in this league.

3 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Why is that fickle?

All I'm saying is that our fans' opinions are very changeable - myself included to be honest. :lol:

Based on hearsay, some of our fans are criticising him for apparently not showing loyalty, for throwing his toys out of the pram, for being unprofessional and for having a bad attitude and even going as far to say they don't want him here. 

But they'll probably be the first ones to lavish praise upon him and hail him the messiah should he come in and do the business for us.

It's funny! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I'm afraid I would agree that Christie isn't  up to it. He makes too many bad decisions.

You need to be mentally tough in this league.

Not saying he's the best, just think he is probably one of our least worries in this system. He was often out of position last season but in a flat 4 he will be discouraged from bombing too far forward 

5 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

All I'm saying is that our fans' opinions are very changeable - myself included to be honest. :lol:

Based on hearsay, some of our fans are criticising him for apparently not showing loyalty, for throwing his toys out of the pram, for being unprofessional and for having a bad attitude and even going as far to say they don't want him here. 

But they'll probably be the first ones to lavish praise upon him and hail him the messiah should he come in and do the business for us.

It's funny! :lol:

Can't blame the SWFC fans for being well annoyed with him, bit naughty what he's done! Still think he'd choose NUFC ahead of us.

I don't recall any player doing what he's done to us in the past, can you? Remember Pierre van Hoojidonkey at Florest.

30 minutes ago, RaphaRam said:

I'd rather have a team of quality greedy little ***** than a bunch of sideways passing talentless dinosaurs.

Duplo docus

Steg of the Dump     Veloco Rapper      Bronto Saurus      Argentina Saurez

Giganta Saurus    Tyrone asaurus rex      Al O'saurus

Never Saurus    Really Soreass   Tracy Tops

5 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Duplo docus

Tracey Tops sounds good.

14 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Can't blame the SWFC fans for being well annoyed with him, bit naughty what he's done! Still think he'd choose NUFC ahead of us.

I don't recall any player doing what he's done to us in the past, can you? Remember Pierre van Hoojidonkey at Florest.

I can't recall anyone doing that to us. But usually our players are so poor, we needn't worry. :lol:

If it's true, then of course, SWFC's fans are right to feel aggrieved because it's not as though FF is angling for a move to the PL. I am sure they understand they are a stepping stone. But given the open nature of the division, I can understand their frustrations. It is arguably a sideways step at this moment.

Given the choice, I'd expect FF to join Newcastle too.

19 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Duplo docus

Do-you-think-he-saurus as the ref?

As far as I am concerned, I do not want Derby County to have anything to do with Forestieri (that's if we had put a bid in). Refusing to play is totally unprofessional.

So people are now unsure if they want him because of his attitude? I dont mind if he is refusing to play for sheff weds and help them again like he did vs villa. Those extra 2 points he won them could be huge come the end of season and sheff weds are more than likely promotion rivals of ours. The way I see it is that he could have potentially saved us 2 points already today by not playin for them and potentially bagging another winner.

Also pretty sure Thorne and Shackell did things in preseason to force moves to us, just looks bad now as the seasons started. Nobody questioned Thornes attitude?

Wednesday won't sell Forrester to Derby. Newcastle have bid £12 million, and Wednesday don't see them as a rival. It's impossible to compete with the parachute clubs, and trying to would be suicide. In the end, the parachute clubs will occupy the two automatic promotion places at the end of the season, and the likes of Wednesday and Derby are competing for the play off places. So if the Magpies win the league by ten more points as a result of Forestieri, then big deal. The question is, what will Wednesday do with that £12 million, Hendrick?

2 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Wednesday won't sell Forrester to Derby. Newcastle have bid £12 million, and Wednesday don't see them as a rival. It's impossible to compete with the parachute clubs, and trying to would be suicide. In the end, the parachute clubs will occupy the two automatic promotion places at the end of the season, and the likes of Wednesday and Derby are competing for the play off places. So if the Magpies win the league by ten more points as a result of Forestieri, then big deal. The question is, what will Wednesday do with that £12 million, Hendrick?

Good luck with that, he went off injured and will be out for 4 weeks :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Athelwulf said:

Rubbish. Newcastle are just as much of a rival, they currently have 0 points! And Newcastle haven't made a bid as of yet 

Archived