Fernando Forestieri

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Theowl said:

What and you don't think it would be a step backwards for FF ?

we have had much chance if not greater at been promoted this season. 

Correct me if I am wrong but you have not as yet improved your squad on last season? 

We have improved and we just missed out in the final 

Hull hull hull hull hull hull hull. Just reminding you.

1 minute ago, Theowl said:

What and you don't think it would be a step backwards for FF ?

we have had much chance if not greater at been promoted this season. 

Correct me if I am wrong but you have not as yet improved your squad on last season? 

We have improved and we just missed out in the final 

I think player for player our squad is better. It is just getting them to play to their potential. Out of the Wednesday squad I would prob only take FF, maybe Abdi at a push. Any on the player in my opinion would not improve us. 

Just now, DCFC4LIFE said:

Hull hull hull hull hull hull hull. Just reminding you.

Thanks it was a great day. They were the better team on the day. 

We will learn from it

Think the signngs we have/and or making shows this  

2 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I think player for player our squad is better. It is just getting them to play to their potential. Out of the Wednesday squad I would prob only take FF, maybe Abdi at a push. Any on the player in my opinion would not improve us. 

I wouldn't expect you to say different.  

But ask Wednesday fans would they swap any of yours for ours. 

We would say same as you

Just now, Theowl said:

I wouldn't expect you to say different.  

But ask Wednesday fans would they swap any of yours for ours. 

We would say same as you

Appreciated. I do think that the majority of our players massively under performed last season and we still finished above you. 

7 minutes ago, Theowl said:

We will learn from it

Your comments are word for word what all of us said after we lost to QPR, it doesn't always work out how we hope unfortunately! I genuinely think on paper we have a better squad but you were better managed last season. To say we haven't strengthened given that we have appointed Pearson is wrong in my opinion. We will find out this season if that change brings out the full potential we believe our squad has.

2 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

Great stuff from our chairman.

You try to take the piss and unsettle one of our star players with a derisory bid and we do the same with two of your best players. Great retaliation tactics, I like it. 

If your chairman thinks Hendrick is one of our best players he's stupid but we will take £5 mil and FF for him thanks 

10 minutes ago, Theowl said:

We will learn from it

We strengthened our squad after losing at wembley and then went on to finish 8th... This is the championship... It's never as easy as "we did well last season so we'll do well this season" 

Plus you lost to a team who we had a single shocker against... We beat them 8 3 over the course of the season... Whereas they went in to the final against you as favourites and beat you...

4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Your comments are word for word what all of us said after we lost to QPR, it doesn't always work out how we hope unfortunately! I genuinely think on paper we have a better squad but you were better managed last season. To say we haven't strengthened given that we have appointed Pearson is wrong in my opinion. We will find out this season if that change brings out the full potential we believe our squad has.

Actually I'd say we were slightly different... We played dreadfully at wembley but were still the better side on the day... Just couldn't make it count...

1 minute ago, SWFC_FAN said:

You try to take the piss and unsettle one of our star players with a derisory bid and we do the same with two of your best players. Great retaliation tactics, I like it. 

Who is you brah? Who even IS you?

36 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Is that real? Please say that's real!

Unfortunately it's a load of guff. Why on earth would a school in Argentina send primary school children on a trip half way across the world to Derby? What could they possibly gain from such a long and costly trip? The language in the quote is off kilter. I'd wager Forestieri has never uttered the phrase "scored an absolute beauty" in his life and who specifies the point of departure in a trip, unless they're trying to add credence to a lie by pointlessly demonstrating knowledge of the area?

3 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

The comments are word for word what all of us said after we lost to QPR doesn't always work out how we hope unfortunately! I genuinely think on paper we have a better squad but you were better managed last season. To say we haven't strengthened given that we have appointed Pearson is wrong in my opinion. We will find out this season if that change brings out the full potential we believe our squad has.

Pearson is a good manager. Although he is  a owl ?

from what I saw it was poor management that let you down last season.

i am sure you will be up there  but it's going to be a bloody hard league this year

as for us we were a new team last year  there was no pressure on us  

we expected to be up there now so it's going to be interesting to see if we can maintain and improve on last season Exploits 

4 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I doubt anyone is really unsettled by any of this posturing. We are talking about grown men. Why would any of them be unsettled by alleged interest from similar sized clubs?

Considering a number of our players have been offered new deals which probably are better than Forestieri's. When a bid comes in I'd be very surprised that the player doesn't take notice when more money is involved. 

Your bid is simply Forestieri's agent stirring trouble and telling you to put a bid in to force our hand and offer him a better deal. So piss of Derby and agents! 

11 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

The difference being Forestieri wants to play for Derby County.....:D

10 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

Your chairman must be really dumb if he thinks that Jeff Hendrick and tom Ince are our best players.

1 minute ago, SWFC_FAN said:

Considering a number of our players have been offered new deals which probably are better than Forestieri's. When a bid comes in I'd be very surprised that the player doesn't take notice when more money is involved. 

Your bid is simply Forestieri's agent stirring trouble and telling you to put a bid in to force our hand and offer him a better deal. So piss of Derby and agents! 

Yeah we've been saying this for some time!! Keep up

8 minutes ago, SWFC_FAN said:

If you were Norwich, Newcastle, or even Villa I could see your point.  But the fact that despite our respective seasons last year you have exactly the same chance as being promoted as us.  The difference between Ince/Hendrick (who aren't our best players by the way, Hendrick especially) and FF is that they don't have any affinity with you, whereas if you believe that quote about us whilst he was still at Watford, he does have with us.  

Personally you can have £5m + Hendrick if you want, we'd still have the better deal IMO

Archived