**** fans

catram

Same old ****....fans exercising there "right" to express there disgust at players making a mistake or having a bad performance.

Yes you have the right to but don't expect any form success because you have played your part in shattering a player and a teams confidence.

Things are already very difficult when a new manager comes in under the weight of expectation but without the full support of the club, fans and players it is impossible( as we have already found out)

embarrassing 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I clapped Johnson off even though he didn't deserve it because I felt bad for him. Most of our team could have been justifiably jeered off today. The problem is that Johnson has the £6,000,000 price tag hanging over him and he's currently playing like a player that would struggle to command a fee of £600,000.

On a different note, how bad must Camara be if he's not showing enough in training to get the left wing spot ahead of Johnson.

8 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Yeah come on guys we should all be more like 

image.png

image.jpeg

Yep we all need to be more like the fella on the right with the specs that is clearly tickling the birds bum in front, and she's loving it, whilst singing "your s##t and you know you are"..........

1 minute ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Yep we all need to be more like the fella on the right with the specs that is clearly tickling the birds bum in front, and she's loving it, whilst singing "your s##t and you know you are"..........

I think it's more than a tickle by the look on her face. 

Seriously though, I agree. I will never ever boo a Derby player nor ironically cheer when he's taken off, even if - like today - he was total rubbish. It won't help a player's confidence and certainly won't make him try any harder. 

There were no boos around me. A roar went up when his number came up, but I think that was genuine joy that the lad was coming off the pitch. Should never have started in the first place. 

What was more pathetic was the constant homophobic crap from the fat heads in the SS. 

1 hour ago, TroyDyer said:

There were no boos around me. A roar went up when his number came up, but I think that was genuine joy that the lad was coming off the pitch. Should never have started in the first place. 

What was more pathetic was the constant homophobic crap from the fat heads in the SS. 

Towards who? I'm South Stand STH and I've never heard owt like that. I'll take your word though. 

29 minutes ago, sage said:

People were cheering the decision. Fans were frustrated at the inane decision to pick him ahead of Hughes.

Didnt hear any booing today. Lots of chuntering but no booing.

Rubbish. It was clear Hughes was coming on a couple of minutes before. When it was announced it was Johnson coming off it sounded like we had scored a goal. Absolute embarrassment end of.

1 hour ago, JimmyDCFC said:

Towards who? I'm South Stand STH and I've never heard owt like that. I'll take your word though. 

The Brighton fans and players. I'm SS STH too, and surrounded by it. 

A few folks around us told them to **** off but carried on the whole game. Embarrassing. 

42 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

A few folks around us told them to **** off but carried on the whole game. Embarrassing. 

We could see them holding hands and I'm not sure their boyfriends knew they were there.

He's low on confidance bench the lad bring him on when we're winning and when theres less chance of the herberts jumping on his back. Build his confidence back up 

I know he played on the left at norwich but i still see him as a midfield destroyer running around in the middle of the park closing people down and passing it to the technically better players 

Sith Happens

No boos, but definately a cheer when it was announced he was coming off. Anyone who did should be ashamed, yes he had a poor game, but then so did a few players.....cheering his substitution will hardly do his confidence any good regardless of how much he is paid.

8 hours ago, TroyDyer said:

Ahhhhh yeah, the usual Brighton stuff. Embarrassed that still happens in the sport let alone at Derby. 

Archived