Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelsea deserved winners.

I know United were down to 10 men, but surely they had to take some risks. It seemed their game-plan from going 1-0 down was to get everyone behind the ball, defend the 1-0 deficit until the 90th minute then push Fellaini uptop.

Well that worked out well didn't it? Feel sorry for the fans going to watch that.

On 12/03/2017 at 21:30, eddie said:

I just popped into this thread to post something similar. Basically Albentosa marked Messi out of the game - and there is one person who posts on here who maintains that he is the worst player ever to play for Derby.

I wouldn't go as far as to say worst player ever but he was absolutely gash

Another excellent interview from the BBC there.

Are you happy with the red card?

I don't want to talk about it.

What about the red card?

Why don't you want to talk about it?

Did you talk to the referee about it?

Thanks for joining us to talk about the red card Jose. 

19 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Potential for Arsenal v Spurs in fa cup final in what could be Wengers last game.

And Spurs to hammer them. 

6 hours ago, G-Ram said:

Im glad Leicester got through. It will be funnier when they go camp nou or munich and crash out to double figures  

Genuinely think they will win it. Everything goes for them. Easy draw, playing like last year. Sending off for Sevilla tonight and one of most awful penalties by a team Ive ever seen. They will win it. 

Monaco have got a really talented squad. They beat Spurs easily enough. Wouldn't put it past them winning this tie and later reaching the semi-finals if they draw Leicester, Dortmund or Atletico.

Bayern are the team to beat this year. They don't look like they are capable of scoring as many as they did under Guardiola, but they look better defensively under Ancelotti.

I just hope Real Madrid finally draw a tough team. Their run to the CL final last season - Roma, Wolfsburg and City - was an absoloute joke. Give them a hard draw! Juve or Bayern please.

15 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Annoyingly, citeeh have scored, to be fair, deserved on second half performance, but they were bad in the first half.

And then they settled for it - and conceded again. 1 minute plus Fergie to get another.

Archived