Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coventry fan staged a sit-down in the centre circle against the obnoxious money-grabbing SISU scum. There could be a few 'incidents' tonight.

We dodged a bullet there.

This has continued, with fans coming onto the pitch with 5 minutes of the match remaining- one of the Coventry players even posing with for a photo with one of the fans' little lad!

I feel so sorry for the position they're in but thank my lucky stars it's them - could so easily have been us.

Norwich aren't smashing this league with Newcastle based on this. 

Brady, Howson, Mulumbu, Dorrans etc etc all look like flappers when compared to the cool and collected Aaron Mooy who has constantly backed up his midfield and gave them a reset point. 

Udders might be better off asking Van La Parra if he can share his ball but other than that they're cruising. 

Apart from the goal Norwich's best move came when Dorrans played through Nahki Wells with a terrible blind back pass. Luckily for Norwich, Wells has been pooh.

I know the Norwich fans love Murphy but he's been a greedy glory hunter too

Norwich have been shocking tonight. Got a feeling Alex O Neil will be looking for work come Monday.

Highlight for me is Norwich defender Pinto wearing black boots. Yes you heard right. BLACK boots. Not green. Not yellow. Not gold with red stars. Not ladybird design but BLACK.

Black boots on a footballer. Who'd have ever thought it?! ;)

Somebody needs to let Alex Neil know that goals still count even if they don't come from crosses. 

His masterplan to have 2 DM's covering for the fullbacks mean that he's got 1 midfielder and 1 striker down the middle. 

Might just work if they could actually cross the ball well. 

2 DM's doing the job that 1 could do. 

Norwich were amazing in the second half of the 2014/15 Championship campaign and they played decent enough last season in the Premier League to suggest this year will be a breeze for them.

I'm not sure why they're performing so badly now. They hardly lost any of their better players and it's not like they were loaded with a bunch of ageing players on the decline.

Their struggles are bizarre. Villa you could understand as they were terrible last season and had a really unbalanced squad. But Norwich... They havent changed much personnel wise from the last time they were here.

They should be challenging automatic promotion, not losing seven in nine games!

Archived