Live Game Thread 16/17

SaintRam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 06:00, Bris Vegas said:

So pretty much every professional foul or shirt grabbing is cheating in your book?

Diving has always been around. You only have to go on Youtube to find videos of the likes of Kevin Hector flopping to the ground with the slightest touch to win a penalty.

Got a link to the Kevin Hector videos Bris?

No? Thought so.....

What a pisspoor example to use, Zak was one of the most honest strikers around and its very obvious you weren't around to see a true master of his profession in the flesh.

22 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Just seen an electronic advertising hoarding at the City Ground scrolling 'MyProtein'. :o

Dread to think what that's about. ;)

Anyway, true to my grassroots football persuasion I'm turning over now to watch the Macc Lads v Oxford in the cup.

Same here. Macclesfield should have scored a couple of goals.

So the ref has failed to give Newcastle a penalty for Mills throwing Clark to the floor. He then was conned into sending Shelvey off by Lansbury holding his face when he scraped his leg. He gave a penalty to Forest despite Lansbury probably committing the original foul on Shelvey. And he's just disallowed what to me looked a fair goal for Newcastle.

1 minute ago, rynny said:

Same here. Macclesfield should have scored a couple of goals.

One of my favourite non league grounds. Been on that open away terrace a few times. They've got some really impressive murals outside the Moss Rose made out of coloured tiles like mosaic depicting the clubs history in pictures. Really impressive.

It's a great little club.

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

So the ref has failed to give Newcastle a penalty for Mills throwing Clark to the floor. He then was conned into sending Shelvey off by Lansbury holding his face when he scraped his leg. He gave a penalty to Forest despite Lansbury probably committing the original foul on Shelvey. And he's just disallowed what to me looked a fair goal for Newcastle.

Not watching it, so I'll assume its being reffed by St Anne's finest.....

2 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

One of my favourite non league grounds. Been on that open away terrace a few times. They've got some really impressive murals outside the Moss Rose made out of coloured tiles like mosaic depicting the clubs history in pictures. Really impressive.

It's a great little club.

Ex-Ram Chris Maguire looks like he has put a bit of timber on.

Archived