Bigger and better pitch.

Ram@Lincoln

I just wanted to say, entirely of my own volition, that SISGrass is a marvellous product that has revolutionised my life, saved my marriage, and made my penis increase in length and girth. Thank you SISGrass!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

No, I know, it was just an amusing picture in my head, him talking in a group & being sure to mention every sponsor's name as he talked - shortly followed by everyone wandering off.

I've met enough people like that at engineering conventions to understand that vision.

Almost punched a couple. Almost.

5 minutes ago, Anon said:

I just wanted to say, entirely of my own volition, that SISGrass is a marvellous product that has revolutionised my life, saved my marriage, and made my penis increase in length and girth. Thank you SISGrass!

Maybe that was the original quote? :lol:

On 02/07/2016 at 17:48, Doodle said:

Sorry to contradict but I am in fact correct. Firstly you are totally ignoring sports science. Each player will have his fitness, endurance, strength and recovery measured and monitored. This will be different for each player and position. The sports science department will have an optimum level for each player and will tailor each players training accordingly.( do you think all players train in the same way and for the same duration?) what that means is after pre-season ideally but in practical terms after the first 2-3 games. Each player will be at peak fitness. Let's say you are correct ( which your are not and I will explain why later). That the bigger pitch causes 10% more energy to be used. The sports scientist will simply reduce the training by 10% to keep the optimum level of exercise per week. Right let's move on to the specifics of your claim that a bigger pitch will cause a 10% increase in energy used by players running further to chase balls etc. What you are overlooking is it will take the individual player longer to chase the ball the further it goes. It will take players longer to walk over to take corners, throw ins etc. Thus the ball will be out of play longer or in opposing half longer allowing more rest time between action so the net effect is 0% more effort used. Hope this helps clarify my point. I didn't do a 4 year sports science degree for nothing ( I admit) 

Well clearly you may have done :lol:

6 minutes ago, bcnram said:

Well clearly you may have done :lol:

So, how on earth did we sign so many under achievers for such big money on such big wages on such long contracts??

AND.

How the hell do you measure CHARACTER, exactly ????

PC: Stats rule.

NP: Character rules........

In the last three seasons, it's been the vital missing ingredient, according to NP.

We have become the Championship bottle factory, losing out three times on the bounce.

Stats and ***** have the same number of letters. FFS !! 

25 minutes ago, Robbie Ram said:

So, how on earth did we sign so many under achievers for such big money on such big wages on such long contracts??

AND.

In the last three seasons, it's been the vital missing ingredient, according to NP.

We have become the Championship bottle factory, losing out three times on the bounce.

tromper l'école in Paris had a believable calculation for working it out.

28 minutes ago, Robbie Ram said:

AND.

I'm almost ready to do a Poirot style reveal of you, Robbie. Just need a little more time. 

1 hour ago, Anon said:

Stop taking the SIS

5 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I'm almost ready to do a Poirot style reveal of you, Robbie. Just need a little more time. 

Eh?

Much too clever for me, pal.

Or as Chairmen of the Board once said, "Give me just a little more time and our love will surely grow. Brpppppp."

What a great song.

xxx.

Well . It was nice and green and the ball zipped along it .. All good. But it wasn't any bigger ... Outside the touch lines were lush green grass instead of slightly greenish worn tracks but the touch line looked to me to be in exactly the same place !

37 minutes ago, jono said:

Well . It was nice and green and the ball zipped along it .. All good. But it wasn't any bigger ... Outside the touch lines were lush green grass instead of slightly greenish worn tracks but the touch line looked to me to be in exactly the same place !

I actually thought it seemed a bit smaller than previous seasons....

Archived