peace advice nigel pearson

B4ev6is

Work with the players that still at dcfc maybe those who have not gone away on holiday. Like santoies who signed a new contract maybe callium guy and max low and up and coming players. Maybe with chris martin to help him with scoring more goals we all know he has it in him. But needs to be more consitant. If we can get him scoring 2 goals every 4 or 5 games or so it might help our promation push even get his weight down.

There are some players need to work extra hard to gain our goals.

But maybe he can help George Thorne to help him get full fitness.

Same thing for craigh forsigh help get him for pre season so maybe he will be fit for this season.

The under 21 did not win there league for no reason so maybe working closely with darren wassle. Who can suggest we can make the step up from time to time.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love your love for the club that almost matches my own.

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Work with the players that still at dcfc maybe those who have not gone away on holiday. Like santoies who signed a new contract maybe callium guy and max low and up and coming players. Maybe with chris martin to help him with scoring more goals we all know he has it in him. But needs to be more consitant. If we can get him scoring 2 goals every 4 or 5 games or so it might help our promation push even get his weight down.

Same thing for craigh forsigh help get him for pre season so maybe he will be fit for this season.

The under 21 did not win there league for no reason so maybe working closely with darren wassle. Who can suggest we can make the step up from time to time.

It's late, so I've only read the title, but I feel I should chip in. My contribution is this:

NIgel; don't try to annex the Sudetenland. It's only ever stoked things up in the past. And under no circumstances march on Poland. That way madness lies. That is all.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

If the club asked for my help i willing give it.

57 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

But i have seen thousands of games over the years i do feel i have something to offer.

Admittedly I do not know you personally, but I think I can safely assume you do not possess any of the qualifications needed to be a first team performance analyst.

Norwich are currently advertising for a first team performance analyst, below is their technical/educational requirements:

Required Skills and Qualifications: 
• Minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree required in a sports science related subject (Post-graduate degree desirable). 
• Minimum of 2 years experience providing performance analysis support within professional football, preferably at first team level. 
• High level of tactical/technical football knowledge within an elite level environment. 
• Experienced in the use of industry standard analysis products including SportsCode, Opta, and Replay Analysis / Hudl. 

http://www.uksport.gov.uk/jobs-in-sport/First-Team-Performance-Analyst-UKSP-795

I haven't seen any job adverts from Derby lately, but I'd expect that their job requirements would be similar to Norwich especially with all the money being spent by MM since his takeover.

I'd estimate you to be in your mid to late 20's, to have seen "thousands of games over the years" is highly unlikely. Even watching a game every other day would take over 11 years, working from a minimum of 2000 games. Going from your post history, you regularly miss Derby away games due to your or your dads work commitments, therefore a game every other day seems unrealistic even allowing for a few matches a week to be viewed on TV.

Give it a break will you and I don't mean a kit kat.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Let the guy get his feet under the desk first before you start giving him your orders, B4.

3 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

On my linux box, so I don't have photoshop. This will have to do...

Hopefully this will convince Nige.

s325_give_peace_a_chance_john_lennon_stickeddr.gif

No Gimp?

Didn't it come free when you bought the mask?

7 hours ago, needles said:

It's late, so I've only read the title, but I feel I should chip in. My contribution is this:

NIgel; don't try to annex the Sudetenland. It's only ever stoked things up in the past. And under no circumstances march on Poland. That way madness lies. That is all.

Sam Allardyce has done a good job keeping Sudetanland up in the Prem.

We may have to steal a march on Poland in the Euros at some point.

The Physio at Chelsea was 'reportedly' on £286,000 a year. If you do not keep top players fit then it has a big impact on whether you can be winning competitions. Hazard was one of the top three players in Europe. I understand why top Physios get paid a lot. 

3 minutes ago, Rampage said:

David, there is a strong case for editing the 'Titles' of threads.

Why what's is the title meant to say? Confused the hell out of me. I'm guessing B4 is coming in peach and giving advice to Nigel?

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes 

But if club wanted give a few quid i take it but i am not greedy. 

But i have seen thousands of games over the years i do feel i have something to offer. Even get some our players into my tetsudo.

Tetsudo. Is that the martial art the Brazilian Danielson is black belt in? 

9 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

If the club asked for my help i willing give it.

@B4ev6is   Have you spoken to anyone at the club about possibly helping out with their new Own The Region project they've been working on?  ok I know it doesn't exactly instill the same sort of passion as a working position involving the first team, but it's a start!

I think Wassall's son Ayrton is one of the main guys in charge of the initiative (alongside Harry Croft) and the club website provides an email for anyone who wants to contact them about getting involved:

owntheregion@dcfc.co.uk

And this page gives you an idea of their objectives / key plans:

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/derby-county-announce-own-the-region-project-2901963.aspx?site=desktop

Archived