Pearson Out!

15 minutes ago, JaguarRam said:

I am 100% behind any manager that we appoint, but I may be in the minority as I saw Darren as the  man who would be the one who would be appointed. 

Everything about him said "Derby Way" and with time and patience I think he could have done a good job. 

Nigel and Chris are a good combo though and with Nigel it could go one of two ways. We could be brilliant and move forward quickly or it could end in tears with a clash of egos and a lot of the good work done in the last few years could be lost. 

I hope massive squad and formation changes are not the plan. We are a top championship side with a good team. No major surgery is required. 

Agreed

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always planned to BUMP this as the first unrealistic and foaming at the mouth voices decided that Nigel Pearson aint the Derby Way. Every manager gets unreasonable calls for the exit at the first sign of trouble or failure.

I did not expect to be bumping this thread after 3 games, but for all you who need to vent after being tolerent to new ideas for a whole 3 matches, here it is.

I started this thread as a joke................I bet radio Derby will be awash with those who see it as deadly serious.

Any bigger else out who Pearson sees fit ,,, spineless as a group of players, have not been there when the chips are down and will never get us up end of,,, rebuild Nigel. Rebuild

15 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

4-4-2 will not work

ever

change NP or get sacked

442 can work, but not with this current set of players for at least half a season. You need to undo several seasons work.

I do not see the point in doing that. 433 can work, it needed a ruthless edge in those difficult away games and against the top sides. Pearson could have bought this to our existing set up. 

8 minutes ago, r4derby said:

442 can work, but not with this current set of players for at least half a season. You need to undo several seasons work.

I do not see the point in doing that. 433 can work, it needed a ruthless edge in those difficult away games and against the top sides. Pearson could have bought this to our existing set up. 

Still can.

NP had to withstand massive personal pressure the season he (just) kept the Foxes up. This might get worse before it gets better.

442, 433 ... I want a team that just gets angry and determined when they go behind. I still think NP is the man to build that.

44 games and a possible 132 pts to go.

On 3 June 2016 at 08:12, JaguarRam said:

I am 100% behind any manager that we appoint, but I may be in the minority as I saw Darren as the  man who would be the one who would be appointed. 

Everything about him said "Derby Way" and with time and patience I think he could have done a good job. 

Nigel and Chris are a good combo though and with Nigel it could go one of two ways. We could be brilliant and move forward quickly or it could end in tears with a clash of egos and a lot of the good work done in the last few years could be lost. 

I hope massive squad and formation changes are not the plan. We are a top championship side with a good team. No major surgery is required. 

Blimey I talked sense back then ?

17 minutes ago, DCFCArmy said:

Why don't people realise we've been trying to get up with 433 for 3 seasons before this and its progressively got worse season on season imo. 

NP will get it right with time.. if he gets it that is.

It hasn't.  But have a look at what happened in those 3 seasons. 

It's like saying Forsyth didn't have a good season last season.

On 02/06/2016 at 07:53, BathRam72 said:

What a ridiculous, pathetic post!!!! Give the man a chance before lambasting him

But thats not the Derby way lol,need to cut the guy some slack though be intresting to see how we progress throughout the season.the guy has my vote until the end of the season at least.

Archived