Pearson signs 3 year deal

Rample

Nigel Pearson  

289 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To win Championship

Newcastle 5/2

Norwich 9/1

Aston Villa 9/1

Derby 12/1

Brighton 14/1

Sheffield Wednesday 16/1

Brentford 20/1

Cardiff 20/1

Wigan 20/1

QPR 20/1

Reading 25/1

Ipswich 25/1

Nottingham Forest 25/1

Bristol City 28/1

Leeds 28/1

Fulham 28/1

2 hours ago, ossieram said:

What are the odds on forest to have it won by the end of August?

Bookies don't take bets on certainties.

3 hours ago, Rampage said:

To win Championship

Newcastle 5/2

Norwich 9/1

Aston Villa 9/1

Derby 12/1

Brighton 14/1

Sheffield Wednesday 16/1

Brentford 20/1

Cardiff 20/1

Wigan 20/1

QPR 20/1

Reading 25/1

Ipswich 25/1

Nottingham Forest 25/1

Bristol City 28/1

Leeds 28/1

Fulham 28/1

Fulham a strange one at 28/1 . I know they were poor last season but I can't see them struggling again , there out of transfer embargo and got a pretty good squad , especially if they can hang on to Dembele and Mccormack. 

6 hours ago, Ramos said:

O I take it you haven't seen the Nottingham Evening Post article today then? (I assume you are on about kenny burns) He is trying to claim that Pearson had talks with Forest first and basically he is saying the only reason Derby got him is because they didn't want him. I'd imagine the angle was more like, he spoke to Forest, Derby came in and we offered something a lot better. I am sure they will say something along the lines of yeah but we won european cups forty years ago so how could he possibly want Derby over us?! 

Thanks for that. I didn't think he'd be able to let it lie. 

Bitter & twisted as per normal. He ought to throw his ginormous hat into the ring and be their manager. Now that would be hilarious. 

1 hour ago, RiddingsRam said:

I'm sure there will be one , but persons never been one for the cameras :ph34r:

We do not need a press conference. We just need him to get on with the job and let the results do the talking.

We know that he needs time, let's give him plenty of it.

Lie low Nigel, we do not want a media circus, we just want you to enjoy working here.

36 minutes ago, Rampage said:

We do not need a press conference. We just need him to get on with the job and let the results do the talking.

We know that he needs time, let's give him plenty of it.

Lie low Nigel, we do not want a media circus, we just want you to enjoy working here.

Regardless if we need one or not its inevitable that there will be one at some point. 

3 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Regardless if we need one or not its inevitable that there will be one at some point. 

Let us hope that it is on the day that we get promoted.

I see no need for Nigel to be baited by Ostriches and getting us the wrong type of headlines.

Nigel is on an Open University Summer School studying Interview Technique - Osrtriches 101

I knew a Trappist monk who could not trap a bag of cement, but we could still learn something from him.

6 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Let us hope that it is on the day that we get promoted.

I see no need for Nigel to be baited by Ostriches and getting us the wrong type of headlines.

Nigel is on an Open University Summer School studying Interview Technique - Osrtriches 101

I knew a Trappist monk who could not trap a bag of cement, but we could still learn something from him.

Brewing 101

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 13:58, gfs1ram said:

Poor old Florist.  We are certainly taking the 'P' now - Pearson, Powell and Phillips :D

They wanted ALL THREE

We got ALL THREE

Next season... buckle up chaps, it's gonna be a wild ride to the top :p

12 hours ago, Rampage said:

Some big surprises coming from Pearson.

If you will not work hard for 95 minutes, you will not be playing.

If you regularly  go missing, you will be going missing from the Club.

If you have an attitude problem, it will be addressed sooner rather than later.

We may lose games to start with but not because of lack of effort.

If we go a goal down and your head goes down, you are now part of a substitution.

Can't wait for him to get behind the reigns of this club, shake the deadwood and get a winning mentality back to this club - Pearson, Phillips & Powell are all mates from their time together at Leicester

This 'dream team' should propel the Rams to promotion at first time of asking

Last word from me for a while.

Pearson's last match in charge of City was a truly magnificent 5-1 thrashing of QPR - one of the best performances I had ever seen from a City side. It happened about four weeks after the "Ostrich" incident, and all of the backroom staff were wearing T-shirts with an ostrich cartoon on the front. They ceremonially presented one of the shirts to Ian Baker, who was the journalist who Pearson originally insulted and then apologised to. He's said that it was one of his proudest moments!

2 hours ago, LanguedocFox said:

Last word from me for a while.

Pearson's last match in charge of City was a truly magnificent 5-1 thrashing of QPR - one of the best performances I had ever seen from a City side. It happened about four weeks after the "Ostrich" incident, and all of the backroom staff were wearing T-shirts with an ostrich cartoon on the front. They ceremonially presented one of the shirts to Ian Baker, who was the journalist who Pearson originally insulted and then apologised to. He's said that it was one of his proudest moments!

We are all very impressed and delighted for Leicester City and your Title. You have shown world football what can be done against the money machines of the Premiership. It is your Title but it feels like a Title for every honest Club across the world.Well done. We are hoping that Nigel Pearson can get us into the Premiership and keep us there.

6 hours ago, Rammy Dodger said:

They wanted ALL THREE

We got ALL THREE

Next season... buckle up chaps, it's gonna be a wild ride to the top :p

We didn't really want them. We only got them so that Forest couldn't sign them, out of spite.

7 hours ago, Rammy Dodger said:

Can't wait for him to get behind the reigns of this club, shake the deadwood and get a winning mentality back to this club - Pearson, Phillips & Powell are all mates from their time together at Leicester

This 'dream team' should propel the Rams to promotion at first time of asking

Wouldn't be surprised to see Johnson play LM initially, know it hasn't worked for us but reckon Pearson would give him a rocket if he doesn't perform, he is obviously capable scored 15 goals for Norwich when they went up

Archived