Your Favourite moment of 15/16 Season

Dale The Ram

Brighton away, cracking weekend, and Fulham away just ahead of the other away games, except boro as I drove :-(

It's not about the 90 minutes although a positive result does help, you just can't beat an away day with the lads.

Thats why not getting to Wembley was so disappointing, as we beat ourselves and didn't get beaten by the better team-on the positive side, tickets for away days would have been a lot harder to come by in the PL.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

Brighton away, cracking weekend, and Fulham away just ahead of the other away games, except boro as I drove :-(

It's not about the 90 minutes although a positive result does help, you just can't beat an away day with the lads.

Thats why not getting to Wembley was so disappointing, as we beat ourselves and didn't get beaten by the better team-on the positive side, tickets for away days would have been a lot harder to come by in the PL.

On the negative side tickets will cost more, amazingly.

When the bloke and his two teenage sons who sit a few rows behind me either got banned or decided to pollute the ears of some other poor people in a different part of the ground.

theres only so many times you can abuse Ince and use the C word before I get sick of you,

really though was wolves and hull wins at home.

2 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Best moments of the season for me, was Huddersfield away, when George Thorne scored a cracker of a goal infront of the away end, and it went barmy, also beating the red dogs at home with a great goal from Olsson.

Agreed. 

Also Hull away in the league and 2nd leg playoff. Think that just about it. 

5 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

The meltdown on Twitter as we speak. I should be knee deep in it but it's been organic

About???

Keep the good work up by trolling on Twitter Lololololol 

Darren Wassall coming through the crowd of home supporters on the pitch at Hull to applaud the true Derby fans who appreciated what he had done - or at least what he had tried to do - in what was for him a thankless task.

Remember that, you boo-boys and self-entitled fair-weather fans. He didn't ask for the job - it was thrust upon him, and he did what he could to turn a flagging season around.

Archived