Fuseine Rashid

South Ram

4 minutes ago, Duracell said:

So bad it hertz

The wanted to get rid but were met with resistance by his agent. They relented when he got arrested by a copper. Wasn;t charged though. The story generated a few headlines though. Mel has put him up in a static caravan in Whatstandwell to keep him away from  the press.

He sang Electric Avenue for his induction with the squad. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a serious note, I'd love to think he's googled himself to see if we're saying anything about him, and gets excited when he sees there's two pages on him already - only to find a barrage of sketchy electrical puns.

But he probably has more resistance than that.

3 minutes ago, sage said:

The wanted to get rid but were met with resistance by his agent. They relented when he got arrested by a copper. Wasn;t charged though. The story generated a few headlines though. Mel has put him up in a static caravan in Whatstandwell to keep him away from  the press.

He sang Electric Avenue for his induction with the squad. 

Pun overload.

On 5/23/2016 at 17:56, uttoxram75 said:

I'd love it if we could discuss a signing without punning, even if it was only faraday or two.

Quality, uttoxram75.

He plays very well at Ohm but a bit iffy in Away games, apparently. Fusein must not be overloaded in his first year with unrealistic expectations.

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

Quality, uttoxram75.

He plays very well at Ohm but a bit iffy in Away games, apparently. Fusein must not be overloaded in his first year with unrealistic expectations.

Are you tripping again?

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Are you tripping again?

I know that you can experience resistance to your sense of humour, Boycie but on this occasion it has impeded my amp le patience which is currently high. I will therefore take a break from these circuitous posts and indulge in a little resistivity and relaxation, listening to 'Ohm, Ohm on the Range' on my transistor radio. I would further charge you to modulate your behaviour in the hope that it leads to a gain in the reception level of your conduct ivity. This thread is over Leyden with puns in my opinion and at some point I will have to re fuse to participate.I realise that this may lead to a series re volt.This could be terminal and I am not sure whether it will have a positive or negative effect in the long run. (20)

14 hours ago, Rampage said:

I know that you can experience resistance to your sense of humour, Boycie but on this occasion it has impeded my amp le patience which is currently high. I will therefore take a break from these circuitous posts and indulge in a little resistivity and relaxation, listening to 'Ohm, Ohm on the Range' on my transistor radio. I would further charge you to modulate your behaviour in the hope that it leads to a gain in the reception level of your conduct ivity. This thread is over Leyden with puns in my opinion and at some point I will have to re fuse to participate.I realise that this may lead to a series re volt.This could be terminal and I am not sure whether it will have a positive or negative effect in the long run. (20)

Trust Rampage to socket to us.

14 hours ago, Rampage said:

Be honest ZigaZaga10, do you ever get straight to the point? :D

13 minutes ago, Boycie said:

You've finally lost it mate. :D

Thanks Boycie. Your insight is invaluable as always.You must know when you lost it yourself and are therefore qualified in recognising it in others. Be honest, am I now ready to be a moderator? :thumbsup:

Archived