Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get why post stuff when you know your lying to get fellow fans excited? Embarrassing they shouldn't have the transfer window in school holiday times 

Just now, t'oldu said:
2 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Bloody hope it isn't Rhodes if we are breaking the transfer record again, sick of this weird obsession with the guy TBH.

Even worse......it could be Nugent..............:(

dont even suggest it.... i will actually break down and cry if its either of them

2 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Bloody hope it isn't Rhodes if we are breaking the transfer record again, sick of this weird obsession with the guy TBH.

To be fair, have you seen his scoring record in the Championship? Better than a goal every other game. We could do worse....

Always liked Rhodes. 

A fella behind me berated him for being useless and overrated both of the last two games he played against us. 

He scored in both. 

Doesn't have to be amazing 24/7. Just give him a chance and he will bang it away. 

11 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

To be fair, have you seen his scoring record in the Championship? Better than a goal every other game. We could do worse....

Rhodes is the perfect goal poacher, something we haven't had in a long time, how many times did we get the ball in the box last season, only to find no one in the bloody thing to have a crack?.

Boro wont sell cheap though, and we really do need to get 2 or 3 out the door. 

7 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

Always liked Rhodes. 

A fella behind me berated him for being useless and overrated both of the last two games he played against us. 

He scored in both. 

Doesn't have to be amazing 24/7. Just give him a chance and he will bang it away. 

The only games he scored against us is 2012/13 season, in both games.

Archived