Alan Nixon transfer debacle 16/17

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The twitter rumour accounts have mentioned it, but the same ones who mentioned ridiculousness like Draxler. I did however see it, before any of these accounts tweeted it, by just some guy who says he's on NP's shortlist.

Nothing by anyone reputable / we can trust. 

Thanks. I've never heard of him to be honest and it's getting harder to sort the wheat from the chaff where transfer rumours are concerned this summer, especially the last two or three hours!?!

Keep Christie, covert him back into a forward player/right winger and play another right back who sits a bit, rather than overlap.

strange choice, but I think Christie would make a decent little winger (yes I've been smoking drugs)

29 minutes ago, KBB said:

Keep Christie, covert him back into a forward player/right winger and play another right back who sits a bit, rather than overlap.

strange choice, but I think Christie would make a decent little winger (yes I've been smoking drugs)

Gone to pot?

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I tend to think Sunderland are desperate for a right back who attacks and to be fair Christie does that and with moyes watching on Saturday I expect they will be bidding 

If I came to watch Christie on Saturday, I wouldn't have been impressed.

Archived