Congratulations to Burnley

Sparkle

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burnley aren't all that unattractive, I've enjoyed some of their games. I think they can be very negative away from home though. Haven't enjoyed a Boro game at all, really hope Brighton beat them. Then Sheff Wed beat them. Then we beat Sheff Wed.

Think Derby v Sheff Wed at Wembley would be a really exciting game. Derby v Boro would be a really boring game.

Boro are worst case scenario for the neutral. 

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont rate them and never ever will

well that just shows your small-mindedness. Therefore it is YOU with the problem and not Burnley.

Discrimination is not tolerated on this forum, whether it be Racism, Sexism, Fascism, Elitism, Burnleyism, Gingerism, or Dwarfism.

Personally, I wouldn't want your ignorance to get you banned, and you'll be very Flucky to get away with being so hateful and mean.

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

well that just shows your small-mindedness. Therefore it is YOU with the problem and not Burnley.

Discrimination is not tolerated on this forum, whether it be Racism, Sexism, Fascism, Elitism, Burnleyism, Gingerism, or Dwarfism.

Personally, I wouldn't want your ignorance to get you banned, and you'll be very Flucky to get away with being so hateful and mean.

Gingerism not tolerated?

That's half my material gone.

53 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Here here, a level of respect should be afforded to all. Even Forest, Burnley and billy Davies. Except perhaps the last one? What's forum policy on wee Billy the untapped?

47 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look i am not going give cridit it for something that i believe they have not played well and score tons of goals all season long.

But i am pleased for lecester city.

they scored a ton against us. They have the top scorer in the division. They have the player of the division. They will probably have the manager of the division. They have three players in the best 15 players in this division. They have the best goal difference in the division. They have the most points in the division. They have the joint least defeats in the division.

Part and parcel of football is playing different ways and if it was Derby playing that way, you would be delighted. 

Leicester were counter-attacking sneak-thieves when it came to matches. They hardly ever outplayed anyone.

You're just not a reasonable and fair person, probably a bully in fact.

Just now, Mostyn6 said:

they scored a ton against us. They have the top scorer in the division. They have the player of the division. They will probably have the manager of the division. They have three players in the best 15 players in this division. They have the best goal difference in the division. They have the most points in the division. They have the joint least defeats in the division.

Part and parcel of football is playing different ways and if it was Derby playing that way, you would be delighted. 

Leicester were counter-attacking sneak-thieves when it came to matches. They hardly ever outplayed anyone.

You're just not a reasonable and fair person, probably a bully in fact.

That was a silly thing. Should disregard that, although those 3 players would get into a top 15 that was done properly, probably. Maybe 2.

Everything else I agree with.

Fans don't say it, Dyche says it. 

That's why I dislike Dyche. Burnley deserve to be where they are though. 

Archived