Bradley Johnson - are we contractually obliged to start him?

Duracell

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have given him a lot of stick but will gladly applaud him or any other woefully off form player for turning in a very good performance for DCFC... Bolton is as good a game as any to push on from last nights victory and build the confidence sky high. I hope last night was not just a one off. I reckon Sheff Wed is a key game. If we can perform well against them and take all 3 points then it sets us up a well as possible given the season so far, for the playoffs... 

So come on Bradley and co.. Keep proving me and others wrong about you. We will keep on sending the loooooove and credit if you do... 

I thought the trio played well in the middle - Thorne holds, Bryson does it all and Johnson adds power and is a threat ... All three can disposses you! Contrast that to hendrick Butterfield who apply little to no pressure on the opposition and that's a key difference for me. Hughes is another one who is good with the ball sees space but who puts a lot of pressure on the opposition in the middle. Bradley has all the tools to be a great player ... Let's let him be.

2 minutes ago, Ninos said:

I thought the trio played well in the middle - Thorne holds, Bryson does it all and Johnson adds power and is a threat ... All three can disposses you! Contrast that to hendrick Butterfield who apply little to no pressure on the opposition and that's a key difference for me. Hughes is another one who is good with the ball sees space but who puts a lot of pressure on the opposition in the middle. Bradley has all the tools to be a great player ... Let's let him be.

ninos bryso and will getting injured at Bolton has stopped us going up as champions , and nothing will change my mind on that one, 2 massive players out the full season nearly , butterfield and jeff are good players but nowhere near as good as those 2

5 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

John Motson, is that you?!

I am a good commentator .

1st goal Bryson dispossesses sleeping Hull defender and puts the ball across and Martin breaking every sinew  to get to the ball hits the post and it rebounds to the oncoming Johnson to smash in  

Pure delight for the Rams fans  

Nice to have you back Cam. 

Just now, curtains said:

You seem to be a decent manager as well mate! First Ince, now Johnson. It seems that whenever a player is being heavily criticised, you back them and then they go and put in a brilliant performance. Who's next then curtains? Shackell, Weimann, Blackman or someone else?

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

Nice to have you back Cam. 

I've still been here mate, just didn't feel like posting much when nearly every thread was bashing the club and the players. Me adding negative comments as well wouldn't have helped much, so I decided to stay quiet. :lol:

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

I've still been here mate, just didn't feel like posting much when nearly every thread was bashing the club and the players. Me adding negative comments as well wouldn't have helped much, so I decided to stay quiet. :lol:

The silent majority. It's a great movement to be a part of, isn't it? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

You seem to be a decent manager as well mate! First Ince, now Johnson. It seems that whenever a player is being heavily criticised, you back them and then they go and put in a brilliant performance. Who's next then curtains? Shackell, Weimann, Blackman or someone else?

What I did notice last night was Wiemann itching to get on the field of play he looks desperate for a chance. 

Thought Shackell did well last night and I love Olsson and Christie has really grown on me. 

Just now, curtains said:

What I did notice last night was Wiemann itching to get on the field of play he looks desperate for a chance. 

Thought Shackell did well last night and I love Olsson and Christie has really grown on me. 

I've been hoping to see Weimann get a chance for weeks but after last night's performances from Russell and Ince, I can't see him getting much game time in the upcoming matches sadly.

And yeah me too, it's going to be a bloody good battle for the starting spot between Forsyth and Olsson when both are fully fit.

Interesting that Johnson got hurt early on going into a difficult tackle/ challenge and when he went down I thought oh that's a bit **** .

But then he got up limping heavily and  did ok so let's hope he can keep it up for the rest of the season  as can the rest of the squad. 

Johnson ended up at LB for a while after Olsson went off and was replaced by Hanson eventually who did well also. 

Standing ovation for Johnson  was well deserved. 

2 hours ago, curtains said:

Interesting that Johnson got hurt early on going into a difficult tackle/ challenge and when he went down I thought oh that's a bit **** .

But then he got up limping heavily and  did ok so let's hope he can keep it up for the rest of the season  as can the rest of the squad. 

Johnson ended up at LB for a while after Olsson went off and was replaced by Hanson eventually who did well also. 

Standing ovation for Johnson  was well deserved. 

Should be dropped for not getting a hat trick. 

On Wednesday, April 06, 2016 at 14:36, Inglorius said:

The person who created this thread I think has been owned by Mr Johnson after last night....probably one of those random WUM posters that pop up from time to time when they're bored.....

@Duracell pops up an awful lot to be a random WUM. No... his is systematic and calculating WUMMERY of the very highest order! ?

8 minutes ago, RodleyRam said:

@Duracell pops up an awful lot to be a random WUM. No... his is systematic and calculating WUMMERY of the very highest order! ?

@David is working him with his foot.

Just now, Duracell said:

Personally, I think my blatant wummery borders on trolling at times, but that's not for me to say.

Borders at best. To troll is acceptable, desirable even. What you post is abhorrent.

Archived