Burnley Fans must be in dreamland

plymouthram

M'boro's Boss buggers off, Hull forget how to win and now are conceding goals, Brighton aren't good enough. Then there is Derby, well what can you say about us. Sack a coach and put in an untried coach so we can play the Derby Way. If Burnley fans are honest and you  told them at the beginning of the season that they would be 7 points clear of 2nd spot and 13 (unlucky for some) points clear of the big spending Rams going into the last 9 games they would have got you drug tested.

They are a good attacking side, but in terms of players they have, they shouldn't be above Boro, Hull and Derby. There is no doubt they will get promotion and should take the title at this rate. But who would have thought (even at the start of January) that the 3 teams mentioned would be so poor and just hand them a promotion place.  This is got to be the craziest Championship season ever !!!!!!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dyche following the great Brians maxims.

Build from the back. Get a strong defence together that doesn't concede. Apply pressure. The rest takes careof itself. 

For ClaretMatt this is not a sneer or to belittle burnleys achievements. If anything it simply shows up the errors in the rest of our thinking and methods.

Oh well, always next season.

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Because most lucky side and i ever seen by playing **** football

We are really lucky.

I mean, we are unbeaten in 14.

We have won 6 on the trot.

We have won 10 of the last 14 games.

We are the form home team.

We are the form away team.

We are the top scorers in the division.

We have the best goal difference in the division.

We have the top goalscorer in the division.

We sold our three best players before the season started.

Then again, we don't play #thederbyway

Just now, GingerMourinho said:

We are really lucky.

I mean, we are unbeaten in 14.

We have won 6 on the trot.

We have won 10 of the last 14 games.

We are the form home team.

We are the form away team.

We are the top scorers in the division.

We have the best goal difference in the division.

We have the top goalscorer in the division.

We sold our three best players before the season started.

Then again, we don't play #thederbyway

Ignore him. The rest of us know that Burnley are the best "team" in the championship. I've been really impressed with how Dyche has helped to develop young Keane.

Just now, McLovin said:

Ignore him. The rest of us know that Burnley are the best "team" in the championship. I've been really impressed with how Dyche has helped to develop young Keane.

Didn't come on here for an argument mate so if my post seemed arsey I apologise to the you and the rest of the forum, just narked me seeing such *****.

I only came on to read about what the Hell happened at Rotherham, checked my phone after about 80 minutes at Huddersfield today and was telling everyone around me "Derby have smashed them". Mental.

You should get Pearson in while you can.

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Because most lucky side and i ever seen by playing **** football

That' just jealousy talking mate. They are better run, have a better manager and better chosen players for the demands of challenging for promotion from the Championship. They are a million miles ahead of us right now and they deserve to be. I'd take Dyche as manager of this club any day of the week, but he wouldn't come because he wouldn't work for an arrogant egotistical owner like Mel Morris, and I don't blame him.

4 minutes ago, GingerMourinho said:

Didn't come on here for an argument mate so if my post seemed arsey I apologise to the you and the rest of the forum, just narked me seeing such *****.

I only came on to read about what the Hell happened at Rotherham, checked my phone after about 80 minutes at Huddersfield today and was telling everyone around me "Derby have smashed them". Mental.

No need to apologise. B4 has hated Burnley ever since Martin got sent off against you guys a few years back. You're right we should get Pearson but we won't because I get the feeling our owner wants a yes man.

8 minutes ago, GingerMourinho said:

Would rather have Warburton the Ostrich boy

Archived