Complain to BBC

irobinson

I am angered and saddened by the fact - reading "reading Raneri says that Spurs are title favourites" in the BBC article - it has a picture of Sir Brian and Peter Taylor (with a ram on his blazer) the caption reads - would a title for Leicester be the bigger since Nottingham Forest in 1978...... Who do we complain too?! And put a writ / liable case down.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Alpha said:

They did win it in 1978 after coming from nowhere? 

oh I know they did - but to quote that  - and put a old picture of them up with the trophy - clearly at the Baseball Ground  - with PT with his Ram Blazer on......

5 hours ago, irobinson said:

I am angered and saddened by the fact - reading "reading Raneri says that Spurs are title favourites" in the BBC article - it has a picture of Sir Brian and Peter Taylor (with a ram on his blazer) the caption reads - would a title for Leicester be the bigger since Nottingham Forest in 1978...... Who do we complain too?! And put a writ / liable case down.

Bet your fun at parties 

5 hours ago, irobinson said:

oh I know they did - but to quote that  - and put a old picture of them up with the trophy - clearly at the Baseball Ground  - with PT with his Ram Blazer on......

Yeah but he had his Forest shirt on underneath.

This is outrageous. 

We must perform a demonstration outside the BBC studios this instant. 

How dare they not only recognise Forests past success (boo) but also put a picture up that does not match the story?! 

This has truly left mental scars for me that I may never get over, left me unable to go to work and hence has cause me significant financial burden. 

If I do not receive compensation I will be forced to take the BBC, the whole Clough Family, Tottneham Hotspur and Nottingham Forest to court. 

5 minutes ago, Chris Mills said:

This is outrageous. 

We must perform a demonstration outside the BBC studios this instant. 

How dare they not only recognise Forests past success (boo) but also put a picture up that does not match the story?! 

This has truly left mental scars for me that I may never get over, left me unable to go to work and hence has cause me significant financial burden. 

If I do not receive compensation I will be forced to take the BBC, the whole Clough Family, Tottneham Hotspur and Nottingham Forest to court. 

i'll back you up, your posts have been absolutely **** lately and this could only be down to this article on the BBC, I hope you regain your mojo quickly and be the Chris Mills loved and admired by thousands of Derby fans everywhere. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, LesterRam said:

i'll back you up, your posts have been absolutely **** lately and this could only be down to this article on the BBC, I hope you regain your mojo quickly and be the Chris Mills loved and admired by thousands of Derby fans everywhere. :ph34r:

I'll sue you too for deformation of character. 

Archived