DCFC Fans - 1884 Group Podcast

Day

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Ramshankered said:

P.S. Top stuff on the podcast! Keep this standard up and I'll definitely donate :)

Donate first and the standard might improve ;)

Fiver on mine, think I had 28/1 odds on Ince to score and 1-0, as he came on after we scored the scorer part void and went to just the scoreline, won £22 

First win I've had in a while actually.

Fiver on 2-2 for Saturday

On 23/02/2016 at 10:18, Daveo said:

Got to 1am trying to fix Ambitious audio before admitting defeat and I just couldn't be arsed to record one, we did say after need to record an outro.

This morning the missus had me up at 7am to start the garden, tbh forgot and just uploaded what we had.

Whole thing was a bit rushed tbh as we didn't decide to run one until the Sunday night. Now we know who's coming on next week I'll start preparing now for it....after the garden is finished of course! 

So you're putting doing only half a job down to being on gardening leave?

In all seriousness a good listen again lads. Thanks for taking the time out to do this. Helps to make my daily commute to the red end of the A52 a little more enjoyable. However, seeing as the podcast represents this forum I think you've missed a trick by not introducing a section that addresses the forum's main purpose - punning (that is the main purpose, right?). One of you could start off by saying the name of a player who Alan Nixon has linked is with whilst the other guys just throw in random puns (occasionally repeating yourselves).

An enjoyable listen that soothed the crushing tedium of pot washing.  You can have that for the poster campaign.

Still finding it tricky to distinguish the other 2 from Daveo maybe some regular references to names would help with familiar comforting social signal feel that all good radio brings.

2 hours ago, Andrew3000 said:

An enjoyable listen that soothed the crushing tedium of pot washing.  You can have that for the poster campaign.

Still finding it tricky to distinguish the other 2 from Daveo maybe some regular references to names would help with familiar comforting social signal feel that all good radio brings.

Agree. I can only tell when Daveo speaks. Otherwise I'm unsure who is saying what

20 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Really enjoying the two episodes so far.  A lot better than the Ramcast which comes across as a bit matey & ramshackle (no pun intended)

So how much do I have to donate to be invited to participate??? :ph34r:

You don't have to... just contact Daveo and he sorts out who's coming on and when. We have Muespach and AmericanRam lined up, I believe... maybe some others, I'm not sure.

11 hours ago, Kernow said:

Agree. I can only tell when Daveo speaks. Otherwise I'm unsure who is saying what

Not the first to mention this... will endeavour to mention names a bit more so you get used to the voices! Thanks for the feedback.

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Not that often but maybe that could be a way to differentiate! If you referred to names too often it would seem more scripted rather than just an open ended discussion

Guess it's down to @Daveo becoming that bit more of a host and really leading it into each segment...

Archived