Who's going to U21s Blackburn game tonight at the IPRO

Curtains

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, sage said:

What did you think to Resnik and Vernam?

I thought that Elsnik looked promising. Good on the ball and held position well. He failed to track a couple of runners which led to to attempts on goal though. He's clearly not the finished article yet, but the signs looked encouraging.

Vernam was very good in the first half, but faded in the second. When he went upfront he looked a bit awkward, but in the 'hole' he looked pretty good.

I'd also add that Kwame Thomas now looks like a League 1 striker. The last few times I saw him, he just looked like an overgrown little boy chasing the ball around. He's not ready yet for our first team, but he's clearly making progress. 

7 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I thought that Elsnik looked promising. Good on the ball and held position well. He failed to track a couple of runners which led to to attempts on goal though. He's clearly not the finished article yet, but the signs looked encouraging.

Vernam was very good in the first half, but faded in the second. When he went upfront he looked a bit awkward, but in the 'hole' he looked pretty good.

I'd also add that Kwame Thomas now looks like a League 1 striker. The last few times I saw him, he just looked like an overgrown little boy chasing the ball around. He's not ready yet for our first team, but he's clearly making progress. 

When I have seen Elsnik play before he has played further forward alongside Guy, in a role similar to Hendrick or Johnson in the first team. I agree re Vernam looked better in the hole, but as he is only 17 I think he will be a target man in the Martin/Goddard role as he gets stronger.

That was the best I have seen Thomas play too. I think League 1 standard is a little kind, maybe League One sub.    

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Helights on rams player please help

Get Ramsplayer b4, we can't help you get it, you need to buy the service, I don't think it's too expensive and you'll enjoy it as it's got lots of stuff on it you'll like to watch.  Highlights and full match replays too. 

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

All wanted to see the goals i wanted to go last night but my mum and dad wanted go out for meal.

Every time under 21 play at pp i can never get.

Maybe ask your friends to go with you or the club help you with that. Worth a try ?

Archived