Jump to content

Clement will probably be sacked after the Fulham game. Bet that's what some of you want.


wixman1884

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

This was my vain attempt at a curtains-esque post. With top heavy subject/post ratio and very little content of value. 

Genuinely thought this was a Curtains thread.  You've nailed the title style. Makes me wonder if he's your parody account and you just forgot to switch. Lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

Genuinely thought this was a Curtains thread.  You've nailed the title style. Makes me wonder if he's your parody account and you just forgot to switch. Lol 

Honestly, if it was a parody account it would be some seriously next level stuff and I would be completely in awe of him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

This was my vain attempt at a curtains-esque post. With top heavy subject/post ratio and very little content of value. 

Massive fail, Curtains second post in his threads ignores any replies and poses a different question altogether! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Massive fail, Curtains second post in his threads ignores any replies and poses a different question altogether! 

Yes, but he's nailed Curtains' twentieth post in a thread style.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look at some of the out of work managers out there and look past mourinho, Rodgers and Pearson, there is then a Long long line of the usual suspects who fail at every club they ever manage, that is the pool that we will be selecting from so be careful what you wish for ! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Look at some of the out of work managers out there and look past mourinho, Rodgers and Pearson, there is then a Long long line of the usual suspects who fail at every club they ever manage, that is the pool that we will be selecting from so be careful what you wish for ! 

True, the vast majority of managers achieve booger all and I'd rather stick with Clem for now.

Btw, is Pearson being lumped in the same bracket as Mourinho?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The fans will still be here long after clemant's gone. Dealing with ffp because of how much we have spent. i'ts not all about cleman't and giving him a chance can we afford to.                     Give him a few games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Clement is the right man for the job. The manager and the team need our support - win together, lose together. Only an idiot for sack him after a few bad games. When we get through this bad patch, we will emerge stronger and more experienced. If we don't get promoted then we're not ready, and we learn from it and go again next year. I can wait another year if that's what it takes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...