Clement will probably be sacked after the Fulham game. Bet that's what some of you want.

wixman1884

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

This was my vain attempt at a curtains-esque post. With top heavy subject/post ratio and very little content of value. 

Genuinely thought this was a Curtains thread.  You've nailed the title style. Makes me wonder if he's your parody account and you just forgot to switch. Lol 

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

Genuinely thought this was a Curtains thread.  You've nailed the title style. Makes me wonder if he's your parody account and you just forgot to switch. Lol 

Honestly, if it was a parody account it would be some seriously next level stuff and I would be completely in awe of him

5 hours ago, wixman1884 said:

This was my vain attempt at a curtains-esque post. With top heavy subject/post ratio and very little content of value. 

Massive fail, Curtains second post in his threads ignores any replies and poses a different question altogether! 

12 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Massive fail, Curtains second post in his threads ignores any replies and poses a different question altogether! 

Yes, but he's nailed Curtains' twentieth post in a thread style.

Look at some of the out of work managers out there and look past mourinho, Rodgers and Pearson, there is then a Long long line of the usual suspects who fail at every club they ever manage, that is the pool that we will be selecting from so be careful what you wish for ! 

14 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

Look at some of the out of work managers out there and look past mourinho, Rodgers and Pearson, there is then a Long long line of the usual suspects who fail at every club they ever manage, that is the pool that we will be selecting from so be careful what you wish for ! 

True, the vast majority of managers achieve booger all and I'd rather stick with Clem for now.

Btw, is Pearson being lumped in the same bracket as Mourinho?

The fans will still be here long after clemant's gone. Dealing with ffp because of how much we have spent. i'ts not all about cleman't and giving him a chance can we afford to.                     Give him a few games.

Clement is the right man for the job. The manager and the team need our support - win together, lose together. Only an idiot for sack him after a few bad games. When we get through this bad patch, we will emerge stronger and more experienced. If we don't get promoted then we're not ready, and we learn from it and go again next year. I can wait another year if that's what it takes. 

8 hours ago, RaphaRam said:

I don't want it to happen but it will. Nigel Pearson lives in Ilkeston so he would be the replacement.

Obviously

Archived