Deadline Day

thekingofbuxton

He's just horrible. Always playing the 'poor me' card. He looks like a baked potato with a load of ginger pubes glued to it. Id love it if they'd overspent met us in the playoff final, lost to a dubious offside jason shackell goal and then got slapped by FFP 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a few weeks start on these teams who are spending megabucks. So as they struggle to integrate their overpaid new stars while placating their underpaid existing players, we have already been through the pain and will be coming out the other side in perfect harmony. Just watch as we quietly sneak past them and win the league. 

Well, I can hope can't I?

11 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

He's just horrible. Always playing the 'poor me' card. He looks like a baked potato with a load of ginger pubes glued to it. Id love it if they'd overspent met us in the playoff final, lost to a dubious offside jason shackell goal and then got slapped by FFP 

Baked potato with lots of ginger pubes!!! I am literally crying with laughter. Fantastic comparison will tickle me every time I see the ginger tit

30 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Burnley spending ridiculous considering Dyche criticism....

Lowton 1.5m

Darikwa 500k

Gray 6 rising to 9m

Tarkowski 3 rising to 6m

Hennings 1.5m

Long 1m

Not far off us at all.

And Boro will have spent more than us when Rhodes is announced 

Totally disagree if you offset that spending by the fees received from Shackell and potentially 6-7 million quid from Danny Ings then you're talking about a net spend of about 3-4 million, no where near our levels of spending 

4 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

Totally disagree if you offset that spending by the fees received from Shackell and potentially 6-7 million quid from Danny Ings then you're talking about a net spend of about 3-4 million, no where near our levels of spending 

Shrewd as well. They've not really wasted any £££. I'm not entirely convinced that we can say the same unfortunately.

6 minutes ago, harryram said:

Sky have ruined deadline day by not doing it live outside the training ground surrounded by fans. No more inflatable dolls or people shouting "f**k her in the pusy"

Exactly it was far better when man city fans were outside the ground dancing with their grans tea towels on their heads because the sheiks had taken over 

16 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

But what has where they got the money from got to do with the principle of his comments? 

He stated that we were market leaders, as were Boro, because of the fees we were able to pay for players, as well as the contracts we were able to offer.

Them doing exactly the same completely invalidates them points. If anything, them having larger revenues makes them market leaders, does it not? 

5 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

But what has where they got the money from got to do with the principle of his comments? 

He stated that we were market leaders, as were Boro, because of the fees we were able to pay for players, as well as the contracts we were able to offer.

Them doing exactly the same completely invalidates them points. If anything, them having larger revenues makes them market leaders, does it not? 

I agree that the stream of drivel coming from his mouth doesn't stack up and to a lesser degree I'm not really intereared by his hyperbole what I am interested in is that Burnley are flexing their muscles in the transfer market now and are making some of our signings seem money poorly spent more to the point

19 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Shrewd as well. They've not really wasted any £££. I'm not entirely convinced that we can say the same unfortunately.

Agreed final league positions come end of season will show which team has been the more astute in their respective transfer dealings 

Archived