Fa could charge derby

B4ev6is

Fa could charge derby because the idouts in south stand threw something at birmingham city player and passied to ref and if he reports it could land us in hot water and so called derby fans attacked someone car with kids in. These freaking idouts shoukd be banied from pp permeantly as they giving derby fans a bad name. Of which a lot of us do not desevse it as we are well behavied and cause no probleams to anyone.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Alpha said:

I was only disappointed to see the coins miss after the way he celebrated. 

Nah, I'm kidding

But I'm not:ph34r:

Good thing is cctv will lead to charges, criminal record and a lifetime ban from football stadiums for the knuckle draggers concerned. :cool:

Well the moronic minority seem to have put Derby fans in a really bad light after the weekend. Probably fair weather fans who were nowhere to be seen when we did well to get 22k - they probably think now they have decided to buy tickets the club owes them a victory at each game.

1 hour ago, tomsdubs said:

To be fair, screaming punching the air while aggressively running up to the hoardings of one of the home stands was ridiculous. No excuse for muppets throwing things but plenty of incitement there.

yeah it was crazy, were any yellow cards shown? Should have been if not.

and not that it mattered but how did he only get 4 minutes of added on time, it took about 3 minutes each time to get the game restarted.

7 hours ago, Dale The Ram said:

They introduced the no bottle cap rule at the iPro (incase of them being used as missiles)

This fact proves the stupidity :lol:

6 hours ago, davenportram said:

not really. It just proves it wasn't a bottle sold in the ground. You can still take your own bottles with tops in.

I bought a bottle of coke last Tues and they gave it me with the lid on.

Archived