Is it safe to come back on here yet?

ossieram

I was honestly very happy with our performance until the 80th minute. we matched them, the home team is always going to be on top for longer periods when there isn't much in the two teams. we defended will, the passion was there. In the end they had the final product and we didn't, it could of gone either way that game. it was for me whoever show there quality first won and they did. I still believe we are better than boro on our day and think we will push on and finish in the top two. stop ****** panicking. We are a quality side with a out of form striker!!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JoeDerby said:

I was honestly very happy with our performance until the 80th minute. we matched them, the home team is always going to be on top for longer periods when there isn't much in the two teams. we defended will, the passion was there. In the end they had the final product and we didn't, it could of gone either way that game. it was for me whoever show there quality first won and they did. I still believe we are better than boro on our day and think we will push on and finish in the top two. stop ****** panicking. We are a quality side with a out of form striker!!!!

Thanks Joe 

I'm in France skiing so could only follow match via sky sports news app and here.

The stats were briefly encouraging in the 1st half but seemed to tail off.

On here has been a bit schizophrenic. 

Grateful for a fans eye view. 

Speakingfor the hants' - very much looking forward to the second half of the season. Not least because the majority of the more accessible away days !

See you rams around!☺

I've watched hull a few times on Sky and they are inconsistent with one outlet. Good individuals but we have nothing to fear. We have the squad to go on another run. The past tells us we need 90 points so putting it in perspective we are over half way with a poor start to the season. Lighten up folks. Another perspective is the erratic nature of the championship. Hull beat Boro 3-0 and we beat hull 2-0. After Saturday some of us were ready to throw in the towel. Get behind the boys for the run in.

Can't be doing with football goons on Facebook and tw@er.

Clueless idiots. Especially twitter. What a load of *****. 

I've just seen Ancelotti in the pub!! / Clement clueless again

What is wrong with them. Seriously, what is wrong with people. How do they not know that they're fookin tragic? Not got Facebook but some of the ***** my missus tells me about... Jesus. 

Not just football either. People actually air their dirty laundry on there. Seen one girl tell another girl how many people she's slept with. And then the girls that think they're modeling. 

Stick the cnuts on Xfactor, let them have 5 minutes and then post them to Syria.

On 04/01/2016 at 11:37, tomsdubs said:

What? Everyone is looking at the big picture, just because we are doing well doesn't mean that all issues become void. We've hardly been sensational this season, nothing wrong with having ambition and wanting to improve. I want promotion so I will remain critical of deficiencies just like the staff at the club should.

It's become wristslashers v happy clappers all over again.

12 minutes ago, toddy said:

The only happy clappers I have seen are the lasses coming out of the STD clinic with smiles on their faces.:thumbsup:

They're happy slappers. When they first went in, they thought they were clappy slappers

Archived