The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Now we've Brexited and seecured our borders, will we be turning away the dodgy Greek and his mates?

Vice versa, I think. This could've been what they've been waiting for, dramatic drop of pound.

Now it's time to go shopping to England!

15 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Vice versa, I think. This could've been what they've been waiting for, dramatic drop of pound.

Now it's time to go shopping to England!

Serious question: do EU footballers / managers etc. have to apply for work permits now?

22 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Serious question: do EU footballers / managers etc. have to apply for work permits now?

Firstly, we won't be out of the EU for 2 years minimum.

Secondly, when we are we'll still almost certainly remain in the single market, which means our borders will remain open. I believe this includes a lack of a need for work permits. Fairly sure, not certain though.

Sith Happens
4 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Firstly, we won't be out of the EU for 2 years minimum.

Secondly, when we are we'll still almost certainly remain in the single market, which means our borders will remain open. I believe this includes a lack of a need for work permits. Fairly sure, not certain though.

Would that not partially at least defeat the purpose of leaving?

Sith Happens

I have heard Nottingham City council have applied for special dispensation to remain within the EU as a result of their most popular football team having been the reigning champions of Europe for the past 36 years. 

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

I have heard Nottingham City council have applied for special dispensation to remain within the EU as a result of their most popular football team having been the reigning champions of Europe for the past 36 years. 

Bravo for bringing it back on topic. Stupid gumps. 

Sith Happens
2 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

It's great that Keogh is as magic for Ireland, as he is for you lot.

Ahhh...how nice of you to say.

Archived