The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Google  "Great play off disasters of our time"  

Notts Forest v Yeovil, Blackpool and Swansea will out-Carlsberg us every time......

The Yeovil still has me in tears to this day, how do you screw up a commanding lead at home against Yeovil :lol:

Just now, DCFCArmy said:

The Yeovil still has me in tears to this day, how do you screw up a commanding lead at home against Yeovil :lol:

Yeovil has a little place in my heart.

I go to Weymouth next week and will detour through Yeovil to pay homage to a town with half the population of Burton who humiliated the Gumps in the play offs.

I might lay a broccoli wreath.

10 hours ago, stoners said:

I hope you win tomorrow. No I really do. 

4-0 up. Last minute hull goal takes it the extra time. And then a last minute extra time og from captain keogh

if carlsberge did Play Off heart breaks 

Cheeky Red Dog infidel! - don't you think we'll lose on penno's?

I'm loving the way that many gumps on LTLF are now saying that they would just about tolerate Neil Warnock as their manager. It seems that they have collectively forgotten that he wanted the job, went to the City Ground to finalise the details with Fawaz, and left half an hour later saying that Forest were the most amateurish organisation which he had ever come across and there's no way he could ever work in that situation. What do they think has changed? Maybe he's been impressed by the regular winding up orders and transfer embargo?

Whenever I feel let down by Derby County, I just go on LTLF to cheer myself up again - works every time.

Oh everything's going to be fine down the road in gumppingham,

It'll be a case of out of the embargo into the dire.

Swap Lansbury for Johnson and Assombalongadonga for Blackman and rescue Jamie ward then listen to the growing about what good deals forest had, fawaz the mighty chairman.

16 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Yeovil has a little place in my heart.

I go to Weymouth next week and will detour through Yeovil to pay homage to a town with half the population of Burton who humiliated the Gumps in the play offs.

I might lay a broccoli wreath.

Town of my birth. Do a little Hants jig for me Utch......:)

22 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Its happened again

Its happened agaaiiiiiin

Derby County, its happened again

That wasn't you responsible for that fake tweet about the a52 being closed on Saturday just to the east of Derby city centre owing to a choking incident? 

I don't twitter personally so can't post it. Hants mate got it on his phone as we grumpily headed back down m42 and was briefly taken in :lol:

46 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

That wasn't you responsible for that fake tweet about the a52 being closed on Saturday just to the east of Derby city centre owing to a choking incident? 

I don't twitter personally so can't post it. Hants mate got it on his phone as we grumpily headed back down m42 and was briefly taken in :lol:

Not seen bro.. Post it? 

Whats going on with posting pics on here anyway? Impossible for a simpleton like me

20 hours ago, stoners said:

4-0 up. Last minute hull goal takes it the extra time. And then a last minute extra time og from captain keogh

Sorry but there's no chance we'll get 4.

21 hours ago, stoners said:

Told you

Archived