The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

1 hour ago, stoners said:

We are shot but fortunately for us there are 3 shiter teams than us and games are running out

at least we can be entertained by your lots annual blow up. Just haven't got the minerals 

We haven't got it unfortunately and on the whole we just aren't good enough this season its as simple as that :(

At least we'll have you guys again next season, not to mention Villa, Newcastle, Sheff Weds and possibly Sunderland as well, so not all bad. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wouldn't be stupid for Fawaz to put them into administration. He will never get all his money back, hes getting pissed off by the fans attitudes. Noone would buy a club perpetually losing money and nearly £100m in debt. Going into administration, coming up with a deal to wipe the debts might be the only way he can rid himself of the club.

2 hours ago, Bound 2 tease said:

"We'll come to play around yours. September time ok for you?"

"Maybe swap owners for the day whilst we're at it 

Whooooaaa! 

We can't commit to that. 

Got some stuff you might be interested in buying. Have you ever thought "This team would be better if we had a pointless Austrian and a central defender who has pillows instead of feet"?"

Aww , they could  take it in turns to sack over achieving managers

Just a thought, saves all that wasted optimism if we got it out of the way in September

6 hours ago, Bound 2 tease said:

"We'll come to play around yours. September time ok for you?"

Maybe swap owners for the day whilst we're at it 

With the lack of pork products at Moor Farm, I was beginning to think we had.

So it looks like mad Mel is getting his wish of non promotion but at lest your now playing the Derby way. 

You had that blip under mcclaren for 18 months but good to see your back to your usual self.

seen a stat earlier. 5 losses in 30 odd games for cement and 4 loses in 9 for waffle

the Derby way lmfao

10 hours ago, stoners said:

So it looks like mad Mel is getting his wish of non promotion but at lest your now playing the Derby way. 

You had that blip under mcclaren for 18 months but good to see your back to your usual self.

seen a stat earlier. 5 losses in 30 odd games for cement and 4 loses in 9 for waffle

the Derby way lmfao

The most important thing is that he managed to beat Forest, which Clement failed to do. We aren't going to get promoted, but at least we didn't lose two to you this season.

12 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

I can't imagine how you feel being half a seasons worth of points behind us tbh.

Are you safe yet? It'd be a terrible shame for Burton to be filling the local rivals tag next year. 

Given that it was only a couple of seasons ago that the roles were reversed I struggle to believe you can't remember what it feels like

i think we are safe. Just. The games are running out and I think mighty MK Dons have got just to much to do to catch us. 

Having said that we won't win again this season

8 minutes ago, stoners said:

Given that it was only a couple of seasons ago that the roles were reversed I struggle to believe you can't remember what it feels like

i think we are safe. Just. The games are running out and I think mighty MK Dons have got just to much to do to catch us. 

I reckon you'll stay up, probably not by your own doing but other teams just being awful. Only two relegation spots open, Bolton are dead in the water.

3 hours ago, stoners said:

Were the roles reversed though? You lost about 2 away games all year one of the years. Did you ever go 4 wins in 16 whilst you were up there and we were mid table? Obviously play off heart ache was a pain in the ass for you but I can't quite remember capitulations like we have had the past 2 seasons running. 

It doesn't speak volumes about how bad you are this year that we're still 6th and x amount of points clear, it's the whole division really. 

Gumps have been bottling it since the last century, hounded out a genuine fan in Doughty and now trying to hound out your only other genuine fan.

MM may be looking a fool at this moment in time, however I expect that will change in the off season, it has too, the midlands can't cope with another circus.

18 hours ago, stoners said:

the Derby way lmfao

I'm struggling to bring myself to post the laughing chimp at the moment. 

Still, wouldn't swap places. 

On 3 April 2016 at 01:07, stoners said:

the Derby way lmfao

Notts Forest lmfao 

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Forest are ok though. Julian Warren on ssn described this as a "midtable clash,  with no impact on either end of the table "

So that'd be you lads dismissed for the end of term then.

I did enjoy that part. He pretty much dismissed the entire game. I remember when we used to be involved in those sort of games... at least ours are interesting one way or another now

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I did enjoy that part. He pretty much dismissed the entire game. I remember when we used to be involved in those sort of games... at least ours are interesting one way or another now

Didn't even think the game was worthy of sending bianca westwood. All they had was a faceless bloke on a scratchy phone line.☺

Perhaps fawaz hasn't paid his sky box rental...

9 points plus gd clear of relegation...all over bar the shouting you'd think.

But, if MK beat Rotherham on Saturday and florist lose at home to Brighton it'll be 6 points...and florist go to MK on the last day. Still hope. :)

Archived