The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

16 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Not a chance. He'll burn his bridges with Burton if he jumps ship again now. No chance of a third spell.

what makes you say that? There wasn't even a hint of any ill feeling when he joined us so I can't understand how you have jumped to this conclusion?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he'd burn his bridges. 

On the other hand, I would think he needed his head examining if he went anywhere near that job though.

Ironically, he's just the kind of Manager they need, to do a job similar to what he did for us. Luckily, Tiswaz will have drastically unrealistic ambitions so he's probably got delusions of tempting Sir Alex Ferguson out of retirement.

10 minutes ago, davenportram said:

what makes you say that? There wasn't even a hint of any ill feeling when he joined us so I can't understand how you have jumped to this conclusion?

There wasn't when he joined us but there would be if he left again after such a short amount of time to go to Forest.

22 hours ago, ITSD said:

I'd be willing to bet Burton will finish in a higher position than Forest next season. If he goes there he needs his head sorting.

They will if he stays though. I can't shake the feeling they might do what Yeovil did the other year and just find it was a step too far. Interesting to see what they do in the summer should they get promoted. 

21 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Looks like Forest might be about to appoint a new manager. 

I wonder who? Remi Garde? David Platt? Stan Collymore? Sven? Basil Brush? Basil Fawlty? Fawaz himself?

His profile pic is him (a grown man) taking a picture of himself, in front of a mirror, in an elevator, in a hotel (I assume, by the luggage next to him). That's certainly one of the stranger profile pics I've seen. 

1 hour ago, CornwallRam said:

I wonder who? Remi Garde? David Platt? Stan Collymore? Sven? Basil Brush? Basil Fawlty? Fawaz himself?

1 hour ago, CornwallRam said:

We have it all wrong, he hasn't got a new manager, he chose to pay a bill on time....

Or the players wages....

The main stand is to be renamed the Fawaz Family Fun and Air Conditioning Sales Stand bringing in a massive sponsorship deal of eleventh million fawaz dollars. Unfortunately the deal will not bring the club out of the FFP embargo but will make a significant step towards the bill for fixing the ipro toilets. 

Sun Sports daily football round up headline.

Football Confidential: Olympiakos owner wants to buy Nottingham Forest.

I know it's the Sun, but blooming heck!

http://www.thepressproject.gr/article/65820/The-alleged-corruption-of-Evangelos-Marinakis-and-the-press-that-refuses-to-report-on-it

http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKBN0OY1L320150618?irpc=932

"The Olympiakos president is accused of being involved in and directing a criminal organisation, aiding and abetting blackmailing, aiding and abetting extortion, and aiding and abetting bribery and fraud"

It is alleged that Marinakis and EPO officials Sarris and Theodoros Kouridis were responsible for directing a criminal organisation since 2011 with the aim of "absolute control of Greek football's fate by the methods of blackmailing and fraud".

....................allegedly! :lol: :lol:

Archived