The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

2 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

Rumours are he didn't go and celebrate with everyone when they all finished there drinks. 

Look at him... having a cold option over a cup of hot Joe... what an absolute outcast

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Srg said:

Look at him... having a cold option over a cup of hot Joe... what an absolute outcast

There are lots of mugs on that table, maybe he'd finished his first :p 

Always liked Jamie Ward, and until he scores past us, sprints to the South Stand and gives us all the V sign I always will.

Nice to know he's still a Ram at heart. Although I do suspect this photo is fake, Tom Ince looks like he's half smiling...

I actually think that if JW's cheesestrings miraculously healed and he played against us and scored, it would be one of those times the player wouldn't celebrate out of that "respect" thing.

Perhaps I'm starting to understand that non-celebration thing a bit now.

4 hours ago, Squid said:

It did actually. 

3 days????

i suppose it is for your lot. One day your going to win the league, the next your fighting it out with sheff wed Ipswich Cardiff and Birmingham for the last lay off spot

1 hour ago, stoners said:

3 days????

i suppose it is for your lot. One day your going to win the league, the next your fighting it out with sheff wed Ipswich Cardiff and Birmingham for the last lay off spot

You all still disappeared before that though! :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, stoners said:

3 days????

You've got job losses, we've got dead losses?

Archived