The Fawaz Circus 2016

28 minutes ago, stoners said:

I think the evidence is there to see for all 

going along nicely then as soon as Steve mac had his head turned the players downed tools

they never gave poor tea lad a chance 

didn't perform for you under 12s manager 

and again decided not to perform in rebellion because they had a manager that would hold them to account for poor performances 

it doesn't matter who you get in charge. You went down the old 'forest way' and brought as beens and pre madonnas on big wages. Your going no where fast. Apart from FFP. 

I wonder what the odds are on ether Forest or Derby being managed by their own chairmen/owners by the end of the season? I reckon that both clubs would be better off if Mel and Fawaz just got it out of their systems.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, stoners said:

going along nicely then as soon as Steve mac had his head turned the players downed tools

and again decided not to perform in rebellion because they had a manager that would hold them to account for poor performances 

it doesn't matter who you get in charge. You went down the old 'forest way' and brought as beens and pre madonnas on big wages. Your going no where fast. Apart from FFP. 

So true, cannot argue with any of this

2 hours ago, stoners said:

Pre Madonnas?

Oh dear who is going to explain to him that this phrase has nothing to do with a female singer?

2 hours ago, ossieram said:

Don't ruin it for him, he was just getting Into the groove.

2 hours ago, ossieram said:

Don't ruin it for him, he was just getting Into the groove.

Must admit at a time of such doom and gloom on the forum, @stoners stupidity really had provided us with a ray of light.

Archived