Nick Blackman

irobinson

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, McLovin said:

So why are you calling my opinion stupid then? Word of advice, don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Hahahahahaha coming from you but you're the one don't like what I put. Numpty! 

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Hahahahahaha coming from you but you're the one don't like what I put. Numpty! 

Because you didn't elaborate on why you think he is overrated and then you called my opinion on the game stupid which has no relevance on this topic.

One-season Championship wonder (and an early season wonder at that). Since moving back from striker to winger he's scored one goal in the last 12 games.

I'd say he's extremely similar to all the other strikers we have that are forced to play in wider positions than they'd like, so I hope we don't pay over the odds, based on a brief flowering early season. Is he any different to Weimann?

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

One-season Championship wonder (and an early season wonder at that). Since moving back from striker to winger he's scored one goal in the last 12 games.

I'd say he's extremely similar to all the other strikers we have that are forced to play in wider positions than they'd like, so I hope we don't pay over the odds, based on a brief flowering early season. Is he any different to Weimann?

think the only thing he has that Wieman hasn't - is 10 goals this season. (behind Gray, MCormack and Austin) - and we all know the gossip on this forum about two of the aforementioned!!!

5 hours ago, StringerBell said:

I don't think that's the case. Im pretty sure he was playing out wide quite a lot when he was banging them in at the start of the season.

Asked from friend who is Reading fan and he said Blackman has been playing everywhere. Left, right, up front, playmaker... most of the scoring happened from striker or from right wing, where he can cut in and shoot with his left.

3 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Asked from friend who is Reading fan and he said Blackman has been playing everywhere. Left, right, up front, playmaker... most of the scoring happened from striker or from right wing, where he can cut in and shoot with his left.

And he's got 10 goals!!! thats more than Chris Martin!!!

6 hours ago, irobinson said:

Got 11 now.....winner in injury time yesterday to beat Bristol......just saying.......

Well done you want a medal or something? 

Archived