Evans

harryram

Just read a report of Steve Evans saying that if we don't go up we will more thank likely have financial issues!!

what the hell does that beet rooted face ginger tosser know. Love it when some clown has a pop at us for splashing some cash. End of the day were run by a very clever business man who would have defiantly taken everything into account.#inmelwetrust

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The financial fella at the forum... I think he said there's actually some room left for us to manoeuvre and still comply with FFP?

He made it sound like getting our players insured, although expensive, paid off financially when Hughes got injured. We've had another major injury since then. 

He said we'd work up to what you're allowed to lose (is it 13m? 16?) but we will comply with FFP. 

While The Slug also claimed Leeds were the better team on the night. Despite having less of the ball, less chances, less clear cut chances and only being in the lead for about 7 minutes.

Steve Evans doesn't let facts get in the way of his opinions.

It's because he's a ****. 

he's a very intelligent and erudite man who commands huge respect.

Sorry i was thinking of sir bobby robson

As you were, its that fat thick git.

Steve Evans shouldn't concern himself regarding our finances since I have a cunning plan that will allow us to circumvent the football league's rules. All we need to do is ensure that payments made to our star players are kept off the books. This allows us to sidestep annoying trivialities such as FFP and earnings tax. If anyone should threaten to report us to the league we simply bribe them a sum of money, say £8,000, to keep quiet. Now, I know the skeptics amongst you may be asking, "but Anon, what if he crown launches a criminal prosecution against us for fraud?". Well, here's the genius part. Simply blub in court and whine about how scared you are of going to prison and Bob's your uncle, you get off with a one year suspended sentence.

So you see Steve, there's really no need to worry. After all, what's good for the fat, ginger, criminally convicted goose is good for the gander.

http://twohundredpercent.net/?p=8698

Oh please, who listens to this guy, i mean seriously. Also what kind of manager talks about other clubs like that? The guy is an absolute joke and i hate him, i know that might sound a bit harsh because i don't 'know' him but i hate him all the same.

26 minutes ago, LauraH said:

Oh please, who listens to this guy, i mean seriously. Also what kind of manager talks about other clubs like that? The guy is an absolute joke and i hate him, i know that might sound a bit harsh because i don't 'know' him but i hate him all the same.

Loving Laura already. I can feel a song coming on...

Can't see what he's said that so offends everyone, only that if we don't go up we might have to rethink our strategy. 

He's probably incorrect, but you can see why he'd think it.

My best guess is the signings amount to around £5m per year, on top of the £6m losses max losses we must have hit this year, wage bill increase hopefully met by increased commercial activity and ticket sales, leaves us with £2m wiggle room, enough for an £8m player on a 4yr deal.

Also worth bearing in mind it's losses of £39m over a 3yr period, not a strict  £13m a year.

Saying that though, he is an obnoxious winker managing a club that disgust me by their very existence, supported by arrogant ******, so carry on abusing him by all means!

Just now, reveldevil said:

Can't see what he's said that so offends everyone, only that if we don't go up we might have to rethink our strategy. 

He's probably incorrect, but you can see why he'd think it.

Most people could say it and I wouldn't take issue, but being lectured on football finance by Evans is like being lectured on journalistic ethics by Piers Morgan.

Archived