New Years Eve

Day

1 hour ago, Coconut said:

Until 11:40ish I'll be at a friend's house to celebrate a birthday.

After that I'll be driving home as slowly as I possibly can, avoiding 'seeing on the new year' as much as is humanly possible in the modern age. Even ******* cars inist on having a clock on display, maybe I'll have to wait until 23:59 and drive into a tree, or something.

Put a sticker over it, that's what I did on the fuel economy gauge on my last car!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My boyfriend is taking me, for our first New Year, to Edinburgh. Really looking forward to saying goodbye to what has been a crap year, one before that was pretty dire too. So thankful I will be spending it with someone I have known and admired for the last 6 years, it took a while but we've got there in the end, and we're making up for lost time :) 

A very happy and prosperous New Year to you all.

On 29 December 2015 at 22:53, TrueLou said:

My boyfriend is taking me, for our first New Year, to Edinburgh. Really looking forward to saying goodbye to what has been a crap year, one before that was pretty dire too. So thankful I will be spending it with someone I have known and admired for the last 6 years, it took a while but we've got there in the end, and we're making up for lost time :) 

A very happy and prosperous New Year to you all.

I thought Tombo said you were at work. 

After eating a smoked rack of pork it was straight to the neighborhood bonfire, which was terrific this year and then it was a brief rest until the traditional early bubbly and end of the year comedy show on TV, which was also terrific this year, followed closely by entering the war zone that is the dispatching of as many fireworks as you can in 15 minutes, which was hair raising as usual and kissing the mrs and now it's bubbly time again and i know that won't fail either.  Gleðilegt Ár from Reykjavík.

Archived