To hull and back???

manxramselly

They're equal points with us after that win yet the ground was three quarters empty?Just wondering what their fan base is compared to us?Six point gap now so the table is taking shape,but is there a team in this league more prepared,both financially and in squad depth then DCFC. For the premier league? 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Its not just Hull though. Middlesborough's crowds are poor also. It does make you wonder how many games they have to win before they'll start to fill their stadiums.

Boro filling their stadium :lol:

As I'm already 36, I think I'm bit too old to see that in my lifetime.

Derby are quite lucky in the loyalty of their fan base for home games. Even when we had years of complete tripe, home gates didnt drop off that much. Hull and Boro could fill their ground if they were a settled Premier league side, like Stoke or WBA.

Just like if they get to wembley they will have no trouble shifting the same amount of tickets as we could for a cup final.

Every team has loads of fair weather fans.

5 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Derby are quite lucky in the loyalty of their fan base for home games. Even when we had years of complete tripe, home gates didnt drop off that much. Hull and Boro could fill their ground if they were a settled Premier league side, like Stoke or WBA.

Just like if they get to wembley they will have no trouble shifting the same amount of tickets as we could for a cup final.

Every team has loads of fair weather fans.

Boro and Hull fans turn up half the time.

Ours turn up for half the match.

Archived