Marcus Olsson

SantosHalper

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to get used to the idea of the manager keeping his cards close to his chest.

This isn't the days of Nigel Clough where he'd tell you every single player we were after and what they were having for tea that night.

Said if before and I say it again, I don't believe we are done yet and the words coming from Clement mean nothing.

10 minutes ago, Duracell said:

We need to get used to the idea of the manager keeping his cards close to his chest.

This isn't the days of Nigel Clough where he'd tell you every single player we were after and what they were having for tea that night.

Said if before and I say it again, I don't believe we are done yet and the words coming from Clement mean nothing.

He did that so he could start a bidding war to price ourselves out of any deal

Not heard anything on Olsson today, my colleague hasn't been around to ask him on any potential update.

Will have to wait and see. The guys never make stuff up, and they get all their information first-hand from agents, managers, players etc. Not rumours circling around.

So either a manager, Olsson's agent, the player or a club agent on either side told him a bid had been accepted and he's to join us shortly. Could one of those lied to him? It's possible, but I don't really see the point in that.

6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

So either a manager, Olsson's agent, the player or a club agent on either side told him a bid had been accepted and he's to join us shortly. Could one of those lied to him? It's possible, but I don't really see the point in that.

This guy...

It keeps Olsson's name in the press with every article stating "his contract is up in 6 months"... top Olsson search becomes about a potential transfer AND mentions the same... Plus if anyone does then come in for him, the agent says "oh well Derby have offered us £xxx and we've kinda already said he'd go... So you'll have to offer us more"

I mean it COULD be true... I have no info one way or t'other... BUT the above is a reason why one of the people you mentioned might lie... 

right I have inside info, its good honest :lol:

well my nephew he goes to school with a lad who went to the local dentist with his mam, yeah in Blackburn, not the best and the wait was horrific anyway the Dentist who knew Olsson and was having a fling with lucy loose(my nephews mates mum not Olsson) she is a right goer and local bike type and very loose tongued also, you know plenty around derby well anyway my nephew asked about this rumour and his mate asked his mum lucy loose and she told him all the gossip...

lucy is Marcus Olsson coming to derby, she said the dentist has really bad breath but didn't know anything relating to Olsson?, I'm really sorry guys I thought she was #ITK

4 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

right I have inside info, its good honest :lol:

well my nephew he goes to school with a lad who went to the local dentist with his mam, yeah in Blackburn, not the best and the wait was horrific anyway the Dentist who knew Olsson and was having a fling with lucy loose(my nephews mates mum not Olsson) she is a right goer and local bike type and very loose tongued also, you know plenty around derby well anyway my nephew asked about this rumour and his mate asked his mum lucy loose and she told him all the gossip...

lucy is Marcus Olsson coming to derby, she said the dentist has really bad breath but didn't know anything relating to Olsson?, I'm really sorry guys I thought she was #ITK

Whenever there is a rumour of a transfer, some poster writes stories like this about their mum's cousin's window cleaner etc. It's isn't original and it's not funny anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Strange yearnings said:

Whenever there is a rumour of a transfer, some poster writes stories like this about their mum's cousin's window cleaner etc. It's isn't original and it's not funny anymore. 

no its nephew not cousin, you could have at least read it properly, im **** hot with all this #ITK gossip

Archived