I hope FA dock Forest points

B4ev6is

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

Shame he didnt much this much effort IN to winning the game!

nowt wrong with his effort, nothing at all. never mind the performance, or even the pitch invaders, some rams fans need to have a look at themselves.get a grip. accept defeat heavyful. weve lost 2 games this season, just 2, by 1-0.   

17 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

Thanks guys, especially B4. My wife is suffering from a dying nerve in her tooth, my mum has just been told she has between 3 and 6 months to live this thread has almost made me piss myself with laughter.

My golly, I needed this. Draceful and Heavyful 

I am sorryful to hear about your mum. Best wishes to her and your wife!

6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

nowt wrong with his effort, nothing at all. never mind the performance, or even the pitch invaders, some rams fans need to have a look at themselves.get a grip. accept defeat heavyful. weve lost 2 games this season, just 2, by 1-0.   

perhaps if you got your facts right, your  advice might have more credibility 

6 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Should of played Chris Bird

Interesting fact from Sky Sprouts today:- Aston Villa won the NewGen European Competition for young players fairly recently. Commentator said that only Grealish had been able to establish himself in the Premiership side from that group.

What does this say about how we can improve on that at DCFC. Big question, I think.

Why do we not go and see if we can nab a couple of those players fairly cheaply?

Just now, B4ev6is said:

I do think only way to make red scum think twice about invading the pitch by docking points.

It ain't going to happen but fine yes and banning order. 

Archived