Radio Derby signal.

ollycutts1982

Had a nightmare tuning into the game on Saturday. Couldn't go due to other commitments at home. The signal was shocking, 104.5 and got the Man City vs Norwich game. Could only get crackly signal of the game. I'm in Chesterfield and usually the signal is spot on. In the car tonight driving home tried to listen to phone in and again signal was terrible. Any ideas?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Had a nightmare tuning into the game on Saturday. Couldn't go due to other commitments at home. The signal was shocking, 104.5 and got the Man City vs Norwich game. Could only get crackly signal of the game. I'm in Chesterfield and usually the signal is spot on. In the car tonight driving home tried to listen to phone in and again signal was terrible. Any ideas?

Move to Derby.

1 hour ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Try DAB, the reception should be better than FM. 

51 minutes ago, Jezza said:

I had that once! 

The Mrs put the car through the washer and the aerial was left in the glove box :lol:

is this the right topic ?

That must be one big wash machine you have, was there any tissues in the pocket?

Archived