Moan about the missus

Day

On 12 November 2015 at 14:16, Ewe Ram said:

Me: cooking and looking fabulous. 

If you get the second bit right....i mean really really right.....then you needn't even bother with the first bit.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll tell you the answer. It's 2.

2 nights since the 21st of December. And I'm out of order. 

One of which nights she was asleep on the sofa. 

She wasn't aware the answer was 2 in her crazed spit firing rant and even confronted with the truth in facts she still refused to back down.

I should play when she's not here. But if I've got time to play in the day I should be doing the housework. So when can I play? May as well get rid.

If gay sex didn't hurt as much as I think it would I would seriously consider changing which team I bat for.

2 hours ago, Daveo said:

She wasn't aware the answer was 2 in her crazed spit firing rant and even confronted with the truth in facts she still refused to back down.

I should play when she's not here. But if I've got time to play in the day I should be doing the housework. So when can I play? May as well get rid.

If gay sex didn't hurt as much as I think it would I would seriously consider changing which team I bat for.

Play during the day? I thought you were supposed to be working during the day? :) 

3 hours ago, Daveo said:

Thought you told me that you could knock it because you'd tried it?

watch him deny it

4 hours ago, Daveo said:

Man up and tell her to shut her gob and play it as often as you want.

7 hours ago, Daveo said:

Cant argue with that really - oh er...just read the rest of the thread - carry on.

8 hours ago, Daveo said:

If my missus can handle it up the wrong 'in, so can you. Go for it, imagine the PlayStation fun

Archived