New 'beer' in the concourse

Animal is a Ram

There is no beer around that cannot be made foul by a sports stadium. 

Plastic bottles, watered down taste and huge price hike. Nice idea but won't be buying. 

The bottles and price don't seem to affect the taste of the cider. I'll let you decide what you think I mean by that :lol:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stopped buying booze at the ground as it all tastes watered down, flat, and i can't be @rsed to queue. The hot drinks which taste of bleach are the other option.

the club should be partnering with domestos 

Half of the 'foreign' beers are - Fosters, San Miguel...

yeah, I just remember the big news story a couple of months ago that the bottles of Doombar are brewed in Burton and not Cornwall... Never made sense given the likes of Fosters. 

yeah, I just remember the big news story a couple of months ago that the bottles of Doombar are brewed in Burton and not Cornwall... Never made sense given the likes of Fosters. 

"Despite its Cornish branding, bottles of Sharp's Doom Bar have been made in Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire, for the last two years.

Only the cask version is made at the main brewery site in Rock, Cornwall."

Fosters started out in Australia, like most things, get's sold on and production moves around the world.

Look at the Mini Cooper, you think of it as a British iconic car, owned by the Germans now, built in Netherlands

"Despite its Cornish branding, bottles of Sharp's Doom Bar have been made in Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire, for the last two years.

Only the cask version is made at the main brewery site in Rock, Cornwall."

yeah I know, I work there. My point was I don't know why it made the news. 

Archived