New 'beer' in the concourse

Animal is a Ram

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/singha-beer-become-derby-countys-asian-beer-partner-2744426.aspx#YEyc5AL2Msde2GYD.99

Derby County is pleased to reveal Singha Beer as the club’s Asian Beer Partner.

We’re delighted to announce this new partnership with Singha Beer."

Lisa Biesty

The partnership agreement will see Singha Beer available to purchase within the concourses and hospitality suites at the iPro Stadium. 

Singha Beer will enjoy a range of partnership brand visibility around Derby County, both in stadium and online.

Founded in 1933, the full-bodied, 100 per cent barley malt beer is Thailand’s oldest and most respected lager.

A global partner with the likes of Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea, Singha has built up a reputation as one of the world’s finest quality lagers, and has a global presence in over 50 countries.

Lisa Biesty, Commercial Director at Derby County, said: “We’re delighted to announce this new partnership with Singha Beer.

“We continually strive to bring our supporters a wide range of beverage options at the iPro Stadium and we’re very pleased to add Singha Beer to that list.

“We are thrilled to be associated with such a prestigious and international brand and extend our thanks to Lagardère Sports for their input in the partnership.”

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having been to Stamford Bridge with the glory supporting wife, I can confirm drinking Singha  at the footy is a joyful experience.

The argument from Stamford bridge in the underground all the way to Hammersmith as a result of too much Singha is not good.

If I end up divorced now do I blame Mel Morris ;)

Seriously though, cracking news :) 

I once got moved on into the Concourse after sampling a beer in the stadium seats after the match a few years ago. I was spotted from the East Stand camera room. Allegedly.I was treated very nicely and I was allowed to keep my beer. Ignorance is no excuse for such behaviour. I once got grabbed by an extremely powerful policeman after trying to retrieve a Rams scarf from a Millwall supporter who had swiped it from a young Rams fan. The Rams supporters standing close by got me acquitted very quickly as they saw it happen.

I once got moved on into the Concourse after sampling a beer in the stadium seats after the match a few years ago. I was spotted from the East Stand camera room. Allegedly.I was treated very nicely and I was allowed to keep my beer. Ignorance is no excuse for such behaviour. I once got grabbed by an extremely powerful policeman after trying to retrieve a Rams scarf from a Millwall supporter who had swiped it from a young Rams fan. The Rams supporters standing close by got me acquitted very quickly as they saw it happen.

haha, when I was a steward, I had to go in and drag out the drinkers and smokers in the stand, all info supplied by the control room!

Archived