Season Ticket Prices Frozen

Day

Following the club initiative driven by Chairman Mel Morris regarding the free limited edition scarves Derby County have today made another exciting offer to supporters. 

I want to ensure our supporters aren’t priced out of coming to watch Derby County in action."

Derby's Chairman has made a further commitment to 2015/16 season ticket holders that the club will not increase individual season ticket prices for all those purchasing in the first renewal period of the 2016/17 campaign.

The club has under 1,000 season tickets remaining for this season’s campaign available at pro-rata rates.

Half season plans, if available, will go on sale this November and both will be included in the price pledge.
Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/mel-morris-makes-another-commitment-to-derby-countys-season-ticket-holders-2741126.aspx#w1QsVOAGrv2E62Hh.99

mel.thumb.png.bd865b437af61bad31ad7ade8b

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news, but it was a big increase last year. Re the scarf offer, I sent an email as directed, but you just get an automated reply saying they'll send a voucher in the post, to collect before Wolves game. Doubtful we'll get to Wolves game now, thanks sky, as unable to set off in time, so I think they ought to let you collect them from the shop whenever you can. 

Good news, but it was a big increase last year. Re the scarf offer, I sent an email as directed, but you just get an automated reply saying they'll send a voucher in the post, to collect before Wolves game. Doubtful we'll get to Wolves game now, thanks sky, as unable to set off in time, so I think they ought to let you collect them from the shop whenever you can. 

A big increase?

Mine went up by £10 - hardly earth-shattering.

Archived