Huddersfield fans being moved ...

WystonRam

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes when the big teams come,that's want you have to do,notice forest took 900 ,I know it was a Friday night game,but still a very poor turn out from a team with a massive away following lol,we will sell all our tickets for this game,taking a good away following everywhere this season just shows what a buzz there is around the football in Derby this year, nearly 3000  average away following this year,now that is a massive away following,read it and weep red dogs lol

Yes when the big teams come,that's want you have to do,notice forest took 900 ,I know it was a Friday night game,but still a very poor turn out from a team with a massive away following lol,we will sell all our tickets for this game,taking a good away following everywhere this season just shows what a buzz there is around the football in Derby this year, nearly 3000  average away following this year,now that is a massive away following,read it and weep red dogs lol

Yeah, Forest attebdnfkmfvanb x;, £hfj

Sorry I just fell asleep on my keyboard. Who really cares how many forest took to Huddersfield or wherever? It's boring. You sound like a forest fan to us just a mere 2 years ago.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Get @Mafiabob's rant in before he does :p

Yeah, Forest attebdnfkmfvanb x;, £hfj

Sorry I just fell asleep on my keyboard. Who really cares how many forest took to Huddersfield or wherever? It's boring. You sound like a forest fan to us just a mere 2 years ago.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Get @Mafiabob's rant in before he does :p

No forest fan pal,and do not swear at me again,just pointing out the facts,and having a laugh at the red dogs expensive,been going to away matches since I was 15 years old back in 86 ,so my option counts just like everybody's else.So get your ticket and get to Huddersfield pal,it's better than watching that **** at the council tip.

No forest fan pal,and do not swear at me again,just pointing out the facts,and having a laugh at the red dogs expensive,been going to away matches since I was 15 years old back in 86 ,so my option counts just like everybody's else.So get your ticket and get to Huddersfield pal,it's better than watching that **** at the council tip.

You misunderstood, I meant that is what forest fans were saying 2 years ago. It is just boring. In a few years it will be the other way round again.

You misunderstood, I meant that is what forest fans were saying 2 years ago. It is just boring. In a few years it will be the other way round again.

in a few years time myself and other rams fans will be at Man U,Liverpool, arsenal,and Chelsea, in our Thousands and the red dogs will be at Walsall,Chesterfield and notts County lol.Its in my Blood, Derby through and through lol

I was thinking of going to this game with my aston villa supporting mates but £32.50 is a ridiculous price, I'll never be able to tempt them, might have to sit in the home end, ticket prices are turning into a joke.

Cheapest home ticket is £27.50 :blink:

I was thinking of going to this game with my aston villa supporting mates but £32.50 is a ridiculous price, I'll never be able to tempt them, might have to sit in the home end, ticket prices are turning into a joke.

If you mean the Huddersfield game ,I think Villa are at home to Swansea that day.

Not really very keen Villa supporters then ?

£31.50 plus £1 booking fee (So DCFC can gain some extra money).

Simply ridiculous - I've paid it much against my morals as £30 is my away limit but when Huddersfield are showing a 12,000 average gate so far, its no wonder why at those prices.

And for the record - DCFC are too expensive.

Archived