who is going to blackburn

B4ev6is

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try stream you lazy half fans. ;) 

There is only one of me DEL - hence why I called myself I-Ram and not US-Ram. Well that, and the fact I didn't want to get associated with AmericanRam.

Good to see you are back on the Forum again and not upsetting people ;)

Thought I was missing my first match of the season due to a work commitment but had it pointed out to me that I hadn't changed the date from the original fixture list! Once I'd recovered from feeling foolish I booked my ticket today. 

Sorted. And Huddersfield.

On sale to three-quarter fans today.

Transport for Blackburn away sorted and train tickets for Huddersfield will be booked shortly!  

I want to know what you two really do for a living, are you pimps or drug dealers at night to afford all these games? And how do you get past the missus, got to be some real romantic flowers and meals during the week.

DEL alone has been to more games than Alex Pearce this season! 

I want to know what you two really do for a living, are you pimps or drug dealers at night to afford all these games? And how do you get past the missus, got to be some real romantic flowers and meals during the week.

The missus comes along too - it's the only time she sees me. Romantic pies and romantic plastic glasses of lager at away grounds seem to be what turns her on nowadays, so who am I to argue?

I work at nursing home for deaf and blind people, been working there for 8 years and I love it every minute of the day. Happy now? 

I work at nursing home for deaf and blind people, been working there for 8 years and I love it every minute of the day. Happy now? 

I was hoping for a pimp story to be honest, thought we could talk about me setting up the Grimsby branch

Archived