fighting spirt performance

B4ev6is

In the first we were truely shocking looked like were out of ideas and chris bird once again was shocking giving the ball away to cheaply for my likeing but once he was taken off at half time we started looking a little more dangerous and I think chris marting was starting get frurated with lack of service so was another smart sub by clemnent taking him off and bring bent on. For tom ince goal some nice build up play for his goal and took it well. I am so happy for keogh he worked his socks off and desevse the goal. Jonnny russle never gave up made some great runs and nearly scored a thunder bolt but hit the bar. Scott carson did a good job today mk dons was not his fault for the goal. Just us switching off when we should not be.

But on the whole another 3 points in the bag but a lot to work before the brentford game.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For tom ince goal some nice build up play for his goal and took it well.

?

their centre half took a throw in to the other centre back who fooked it up.....no build up from us, just good awareness from Thomas.

Bradley Johnson really does get stuck in. He isn't one for giving up lost causes and he is deceptively strong. The amount of times he looks to be off balance and yet still manages to check the man trying to nick the ball off him or vice versa is remarkable. I would like to see him and Hanson in there together at some point. Both get stuck in but both are quality passers too. Hughes may have a little part in this season, but with Thorne behind and either Hanson or Johnson by his side, Hughes would flourish. 

Archived