lets sell out reading

B4ev6is

It would help us Plastics if the club was more flexible. Couldn't commit to going until Friday, and therefore rang 14.00 in the afternoon to be told the only way I could buy tickets was on a collect from ground basis. What's that all about - nice 360 mile round trip just to get the tickets?  4 days before the game (3 postal days) and the club is in lock down. I can ring tomorrow to find if I can pay on the gate Tuesday, but really is that any way to treat even a half fan? We certainly hadn't sold our allocation on Friday.

You could ask a full fan to purchase the tickets for you then meet up with you at the game?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could ask a full fan to purchase the tickets for you then meet up with you at the game?

I do sometimes do that JW, but really didn't expect the need to on this occasion. Lesson learned. You going Tuesday? It would be good to meet a few new faces off the Forum, as well as seeing some familiar faces.

Depends.

Are you?

Not sure why I should be doubting your sincerity, but I suspect a trap here. I will definitely go subject to getting a ticket. Hopefully pay on the gate remains an option - the club thought it would be on Friday (@sillybilly please note).

Not sure why I should be doubting your sincerity, but I suspect a trap here. I will definitely go subject to getting a ticket. Hopefully pay on the gate remains an option - the club thought it would be on Friday (@sillybilly please note).

hehe, nah i'm not going, i went to Preston and am going to MK.

cba for Reading, aything over 2 hours on a Tuesday night is a no.

It would help us Plastics if the club was more flexible. Couldn't commit to going until Friday, and therefore rang 14.00 in the afternoon to be told the only way I could buy tickets was on a collect from ground basis. What's that all about - nice 360 mile round trip just to get the tickets?  4 days before the game (3 postal days) and the club is in lock down. I can ring tomorrow to find if I can pay on the gate Tuesday, but really is that any way to treat even a half fan? We certainly hadn't sold our allocation on Friday.

Sorry I-ram, I don't think that is unfair of the club at all. They have offered an alternative solution for you, knowing it won't be a sell out....(unless B4 is miraculously correct)

Sorry I-ram, I don't think that is unfair of the club at all. They have offered an alternative solution for you, knowing it won't be a sell out....(unless B4 is miraculously correct)

You will have to explain to me why you think it not unreasonable of the club to post me a ticket 4 days before a game.  If it was tomorrow perhaps more understandable. Anyway, I am sure it will not be a sell out, so pay on the day it will be.

Seems to be an away friendly pub called "The World turned Upside-down" 20 min walk from the stadium can leave cars parked there free if you eat there!

Damn I was hoping nobody mentioned this lol. 

Archived