Bilbo's love clinic

Bilbo

@Bilbo,

How long should a woman stay mad for if her husband forgets to tap her head in plenty of time?

I'm beginning to suspect 15 years is a touch excessive, surely it can't taste that bad?

Thanks.

Reveldevil,

Interesting this one, I think the best way to get around this is by trying a bit yourself (It's just like fish yoghurt), either a direct application or via a receptacle. If you're able to show her that it doesn't taste that bad, she'll have nothing to worry about.

Enjoy,

Bilbo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reveldevil,

Interesting this one, I think the best way to get around this is by trying a bit yourself (It's just like fish yoghurt), either a direct application or via a receptacle. If you're able to show her that it doesn't taste that bad, she'll have nothing to worry about.

Enjoy,

Bilbo

"direct application"?? I'm unfamiliar with this concept, and less so with the mechanics.... please expand, Dr Bilbo.

Just a quick edit to point out that I am also unfamiliar with the receptacle method too!

Pervert.

Bilbo, what are some fun activities to do in the Birmingham area?

RLACML,

Ahhhhhh, the adventurous type I see. Birmingham can be a hotbed of inequity, with something for everyone no matter how niche it appears. Have you tried taking your woman up the back canal? It used to be lovely, but now it's a bit browner and smells a bit more as it's been neglected by it's owner.

Happy canaling,

Bilbo

Reveldevil,

Enjoy,

Bilbo

I enjoy taramasalata, but I've never had it warm before, thanks for the tip!

On reflection, Claire's tip from beyond the grave to hold her nose beforehand seems easier,  I think that's what the shot glass séance said anyway!

Fish yoghurt huh? There's no accounting for taste, but i would add spicy :)

Onto the matter at hand though, i have an unusually sensitive ear canal and i admit that i have a Q Tip fetish.  Sometimes i even indulge in it in public.  My question is, is this normal behavior?  BTW touch my Q Tips and bad things happen.

Fish yoghurt huh? There's no accounting for taste, but i would add spicy :)

Onto the matter at hand though, i have an unusually sensitive ear canal and i admit that i have a Q Tip fetish.  Sometimes i even indulge in it in public.  My question is, is this normal behavior?  BTW touch my Q Tips and bad things happen.

Morning Ramit,

Doctor Bilbo will see you now!

There is a very very simple reason for this. There is a nerve in the ear that is directly connected to the heart, that's why women go funny when you whisper sweet nothings to them. You must have that over excited nerve that is quite common in people. I bet you cry at Eastenders when good things happen.

Just on a side note though, be careful which Q Tips you use, the white ones are fine, as are the blue ones with the white tips that you get from fancier chemists. Just be mindful of the Q Tips on the black market that you can get at a huge discount. It's often said that once you go black you go deaf.

Safe,

Bilbo

Shoe fetish. Is it common amongst women. My shoes are never where I left them and I suspect the worst

Alpha,

I once experienced a woman who wanted me to wear her shoes, I thought that was pretty weird. Can I ask you a question? What do you expect the worst to be? If she's your sole mate, you would have promised to share everything. I'm sure she'el be able to explain hereself. Personally I'd love the thought of my shoe being used as a phallic object, mind you I have big pointy toed Italian shoes.

If you're upset by it, wear Crocs. No woman would go near you then.

Regards,

Bilbo

Hey Bilbo. I'm wondering what would be the best way to find young and beautiful Indian princess for middle aged pale face from Finland on his week long annual visit in Middlelands ?

Hi Cisse,

Does she actually have to be a Princess? At the moment I'm struggling because even Aladdin was a good looking lad. Can I just suggest that you be yourself around everyone you meet, they will just lov...

Who are we kidding? The back of the Daily Star, there are some contacts. I'm not sure they'll be real princesses, but they'll be real humans and that's kind of the same thing.

Happy hunting,

Bilbo

What is an acceptable and polite name, we men folk can call the woman's nether region ? My mate Harry Ladygarden asked me to post for him , cheers doc .

Yeah, I struggle with this one when I say "show us your... er...." anyway. I use "foofoo". I get laughed at a lot.

Archived