Bilbo's love clinic

Bilbo

AnyInLiverpool,

It depends on how you lost them, although I'm guessing by your username that they have been stolen by an unruly gang that have left you propped up by bricks. These can't be grown back, you have to fight for them. Head down to Toxteth, completely naked save for being covered in baby oil, let off a flare and scream "GIVE ME BACK MY BLOODY PUBES".

MAKE YOUR PUBIS PUBLIC, TAKE THE POWER BACK.

Bilbo 

Thanks. I'll ley you know how I get on.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone.

I've just come back from a magical erotica discovery tour of the four corners of the world (think Christian Bale in Batman when he gets in that prison, but sexier).

I've got knowledge, I've got power, I've got the ability to steal your wife (but I won't!), so I've decided to reopen the love clinic!

Anyone got any questions? Come at me.

Dear Bilbo,

I've been married to a wonderful man for a few years now, and we've recently been blessed with designer adoptive children.

However recently er indoors, who I'll call Reg to protect his identity, has become distant and snappy. 

He barely ever lays his healing hands on me any more, and just last weekend when I remarked on the pleasant weather snapped  'Fooking Sun on Sunday'.

He's also become controlling, as a man of the world I used to have papers from around the globe delivered, not only has he stopped this, but he supervises my internet access and only allows me to access websites Made in England, for security reasons he said!

I've tried to have it out with him, but he's such an angry hornet atm, it's almost as if Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

My friend Dorothy reckons he's been playing around behind my back, if only!

Help me Bilbo, I sometimes feel the whole world knows the truth about my Reg, and I'm left blowing like a candle in the wind.

Yours, D.F.

2 hours ago, Dimmu said:

I have this problem... every time I go to pub and get wasted, I end up in coitus later. How could I avoid this grotesque ignominy?

Being more wasted is not an option, unfortunately.

This is a simple issue, one that is solved by respecting your sexual partner. The bond built prior to sexual activity should be a mutual understanding, give and take, so the best advice I can give you is drink with your left hand and make love to your right hand.

7 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Dear Bilbo,

I've been married to a wonderful man for a few years now, and we've recently been blessed with designer adoptive children.

However recently er indoors, who I'll call Reg to protect his identity, has become distant and snappy. 

He barely ever lays his healing hands on me any more, and just last weekend when I remarked on the pleasant weather snapped  'Fooking Sun on Sunday'.

He's also become controlling, as a man of the world I used to have papers from around the globe delivered, not only has he stopped this, but he supervises my internet access and only allows me to access websites Made in England, for security reasons he said!

I've tried to have it out with him, but he's such an angry hornet atm, it's almost as if Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Help me Bilbo, I sometimes feel the whole world knows the truth about my Reg, and I'm left blowing like a candle in the wind.

Yours, D.F.

The bitch is back?

3 hours ago, Bilbo said:

Hello everyone.

I've just come back from a magical erotica discovery tour of the four corners of the world (think Christian Bale in Batman when he gets in that prison, but sexier).

I've got knowledge, I've got power, I've got the ability to steal your wife (but I won't!), so I've decided to reopen the love clinic!

Anyone got any questions? Come at me.

I have a question regarding male genitalia. Why are you such a **** ?

Daniel, give him a slap, Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting. Say to him I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That, put on some Sad Songs and ponder if it would be Easier To Walk Away, no one should have to put up with a Part Time Love.

Hope this helps til Bilbo can give you some proper advice. :)

30 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Dear Bilbo,

Yours, D.F.

GET OUT, GET OUT NOW.

Don't leave it until Saturday night, because we all know what that's alright for.

When it's safe to do so, try and remind him about your song and the good times you had together. With any luck, he'll be reminded that he's your rocket man, your his tiny dancer and hopefully you'll be ready for love in no time.

22 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Daniel, give him a slap, Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting. Say to him I Don't Wanna Go On With You Like That, put on some Sad Songs and ponder if it would be Easier To Walk Away, no one should have to put up with a Part Time Love.

Hope this helps til Bilbo can give you some proper advice. :)

(It's cool, I've got this)

Archived