good old Cyrus

RiddingsRam

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of Derby fans are disgraceful!

Just reading comments on Twitter.

The lads getting congratulations from all non Derby fans but the Derby FANS are just bitter comments like it's only against the dog and duck pub team etc!

Its like they don't want him to play well!

Might be Gibralter but the he's aguarbly been the best player in a team full of prem players!

Good for his confidence, just hope he don't read his Twitter as its only Derby fans taking the p1ss!

To me Cyrus,is a young player with bags of potential,he is only 22 years old,and I believe he will make a very good player in the next few years,so let's give him support, and watch his confidence grow, like it did tonight,a very good performance from him tonight,let's back him and see how he develops,I am sure there is a very good player in there.

We all know he's good going forward, like someone has already said, how many times have we seem him attempt to do that for us. The question mark over Christie is his defending, tbh I think Baird is better than him defending.

Until a pacey winger taps it past him and leaves him dead in the water, much like Friend did against Boro.

Until a pacey winger taps it past him and leaves him dead in the water, much like Friend did against Boro.

Lets be honest Friend does that to every RB in the league and Christie wouldn't have done much better. Not saying that Christie can't be better than Baird, I just think Baird experiance gives him an edge. Anyway ccomplements the balance of the team better with Baird, allowing Fozzy to bomb on.

Archived