Preston North End v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excited for this one and a massive game for all involved.

If we lose questions will most likely start to be asked. To be on six games and 4 points with our group of players and the games we've had would quite frankly be unacceptable.

Im feeling quietly confident though, COYR.

I think some fans started to ask questions when we didn't score from kick off against Bolton. 

The team I expect to see: 

Scott

Chris             Richard            Jason            Craig

Jamie                               Bradley

Russell                            Jacob                               Tom  

Martin

Lee, Ryan, Alex, Stephen, Jeff, Andreas, Darren

Johnny not a personal favourite of yours then Ambitious? You are in a small minority on here who are not on first name terms with the over-rated one. 

The team I expect to see: 

Scott

Chris             Richard            Jason            Craig

Jamie                               Bradley

Russell                            Jacob                               Tom  

Martin

Lee, Ryan, Alex, Stephen, Jeff, Andreas, Darren

Martin who? Don't you mean Chris or Darren? And who is this Russell fella? Did we sign Russell Martin from Norwich as well now?

Johnny not a personal favourite of yours then Ambitious? You are in a small minority on here who are not on first name terms with the over-rated one. 

hate...hate....hate

we need players who are guaranteed to turn up and play with bravery and intensity.

best player so far.

Martin who? Don't you mean Chris or Darren? And who is this Russell fella? Did we sign Russell Martin from Norwich as well now?

I gave up with first name terms towards the end. However, Chris and Johnny will no doubt be in the team. 

I gave up with first name terms towards the end. However, Chris and Johnny will no doubt be in the team. 

I thought that you used surnames that could be first names, but then you didn't put Grant?

Maybe it was to clarify between Baird and Martin so you wouldn't be called unprofessional :unsure:

:ph34r:

hate...hate....hate

we need players who are guaranteed to turn up and play with bravery and intensity.

best player so far.

Odd post from you RamNut. I don't hate JR, let alone hate hate hate him. Ok player, nice bloke no doubt, and perhaps only one of three or four players who have played somewhere near their capability this season.  I suppose if bravery and intensity is what you like in a player you will rate him highly - I have a preference with my footballers that they control and keep the ball, pass accurately to team mates, step up when the team really need them. 

Odd post from you RamNut. I don't hate JR, let alone hate hate hate him. Ok player, nice bloke no doubt, and perhaps only one of three or four players who have played somewhere near their capability this season.  I suppose if bravery and intensity is what you like in a player you will rate him highly - I have a preference with my footballers that they control and keep the ball, pass accurately to team mates, step up when the team really need them. 

well you frequently shoot at JR

I'm a fan of players who can put their foot on the ball as much as the next fan, but ultimately someone has to have the courage to take on their opponent, and work that bit harder.

well you frequently shoot at JR

I'm a fan of players who can put their foot on the ball as much as the next fan, but ultimately someone has to have the courage to take on their opponent, and work that bit harder.

I think you are right that I do frequently shoot a bit at JR, but I think the truth of it is he along with Forsyth frustrate me the most. I am also having a problem with Martin at the moment, spending far too much of his time on the ground or moaning.  Perhaps I am becoming anti-Scottish. Anyway, I hope all 3 give me reason to be happy tonight. COYR!

You mean like scoring when the team needed to equalise against Middlesbrough and Birmingham?

Archived